My new boots

heels

Hi - I am new to this site! I am a 25 year old straight guy and enjoy wearing high heeled boots - I have just brought myself a pair of black leather thigh boots, have a look at the pic and tell me what you think.

I only wear them indoors as I do not have the courage to where them out - do you think I should wear them out?? If so what is the best way to start out??

Thanks!Posted Image

Hi Heels. Nice boots, where did you get them? Whether you should wear them out or not is entirely up to you, I personally wouldn't go out in my thigh boots but that's not to say you shouldn't. It's purely a matter of what you're comfortable with. I mainly wear my heels out if I'm going to pubs / clubs, but have been out in them a few times during the day just because I felt like it. If you've never been out in heels before the best advice I can give is twofold: One, make sure you can walk in them properly. Pavement feels a lot different to carpet / tiles!; Two, plan an "escape route" for if your feet get too sore. My first proper night out in heels I took my trainers in a daysack working on the assumption that I'd rather ditch the heels than have my feet hurt so much it was no longer fun. Let us know how you get on. Chris

Normally boots. It's a personal preference, but I think they work better with trousers than shoes do. My favourites for going out in are the New Rock Malicias like in my avatar, got five pairs of them! They feel enough like a stiletto to be fun but aren't too feminine. At home I go for anything high and pointy, I have three pairs of boots from Faith that get a lot of wear. Chris

Faith sizing is all over the place though, I have a pair marked as an 8 that fit like a 9, and a 9 that fits like a small 8! One pair is really a bit too big, but I love them too much to part with them. I'm keeping an eye on eBay in case a pair come up in a 7 though. Chris

I was trying to get a pair of knee high boots from Faith last week - the only pair they had in the UK were in a store in Scotland and they refused to send them to me at my own cost and risk!!! Ebay can be good but some people pay well over what it would cost to get a brand new pair in store!

That's a bit poor, I've had staff in a Faith store offer get me a pair of boots sent from another store! Have you tried the website? I bought the Faith "Romance" boot on eBay and did pay more than the £40 they'd been when they were in the sale, however they're from last Winter's range and I couldn't get a pair anywhere else. It was worth the extra to me to get a pair! Chris

In the nicest possible way, you've already posted this exact topic in "for the guys". Please don't repeat yourself, it doesn't go down well. Thanks, Chris Yeah, have done quite a bit myself. As long as they're tasteful and conform to the "no nudity" rule you'll be fine. People like to show off new ones, and we're always interested to see what others are wearing! Chris

Heels –

It’s always good to welcome another thigh boot enthusiast.

WELCOME

Those are nice looking boots.

Chris’ advise about "it being up to you" is right on target. I do, however, wear mine in public. It’s a bit of a chore but you might read through the Thigh boots in public thread.

The short answer is to pull your boots on and look at yourself in a full length mirror. (I recommend wearing them over jeans). If you like what you see and are comfortable with what you are wearing (mentally and physically) then go for it. If you are unsure, don’t go out. If you have enough confidence in yourself, others will pick up on it and respect it; but if you have any doubts, others will see that too and take advantage of it.

The hardest step is getting out of the car the first time. You have to like the way you look and have the confidence to say, “Ok world, here I am”. A word of caution, once you start wearing boots in public, its hard to stop.

To start, I recommend going to places where you won’t get any hassle. Good candidates are museums, malls, any large store.

Enjoy your boots!

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi - I am new to this site! I am a 25 year old straight guy and enjoy wearing high heeled boots - I have just brought myself a pair of black leather thigh boots, have a look at the pic and tell me what you think.

I only wear them indoors as I do not have the courage to where them out - do you think I should wear them out?? If so what is the best way to start out??

Thanks!

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...oto/3432_1.jpg

Come to the heelmeet on the 10th march and wear them there. You won't be the only one!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thanks!

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...oto/3432_1.jpg

I really like those boots!!! Where did you get them and for how much?

real men wear heels

Heels I have merged your 2 duplicate posts from 2 different threads into just 1 thread. If you make a post somewhere in the forums, please can you just make each unique posts just the once, otherwise it does create a confusing mess and leaves us to go clean it up. Thanks

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!