Bought myself some new boots for my b'day

Dougal

Posted Image

Well, I'm partial to these which I think are real sharp, especially worn outside tight jeans. Just a thought.

:wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi there: I love all 3 but really like the ones with the high stacked heels. More of a mix between male and female and more likely to be able to wear outside. I have some that have a 4" stacked heel and they feel great. Bernheels

All three are really comfy, i like the 2nd pair as well especially for street heeling! But i do like the top pair alot, just the colour and the pointy toe and stilleto make them my favorites

Why do we have to conform with fashion??? Boots are the way forward

well, i'd wear the middle ones with a REALLY long skirt, so the secret was more under my control. but then, that's ME. i wear a skirt to work every day of the year. most of my shoes are female or neutral. my company, and the state i work in both have VERY specific & stringent anti-discrimination policies/laws. i went to work in pants 1 day in the last 2 years, and that was for an initial job interview. i told the supervisor of my fashion choices as soon as he told me he was interested in hiring me. it was an almost complete non-event. r1g0r (headin' to bed...)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I'd go with Dr. Shoe, bring them all :wink:

Personally I prefer stilettos and the color on the #1 are really nice.

But #2 is my choice.

Posted Image

They have a sharp heel and a nice toe-area, making the foot look not too long and not too short.

Also I like the straps, discreet but fashionable.

And as JeffB suggests, with pants tucked into them of course!

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.