I'm new

Hello all I,m new to this forum ,I have looked around and it seems similar to another website /forum I belong too . I,m a closeted cross dresser , I havew been c/d ing ever since I was at the young age of 6 . cross dressing was just a progression of my fetish for womans shoes in general . I have had a failed marrige because of my little hobby , and failed relationships because of it as well. I use my c/ding to cope with stress ,it makes me feel electric to slip into a pair of heels weather it be a pair of pumps ,or sky high platform sandals, either way it makes me feel better and forget what ever is troubling me at the moment .

Yes I know. Seen it, done it, wear the tee shirt! I am lucky that my current SO finds it funny and our daughter is well into it, borrowing make-up and sometimes gets my hand-me-downs! I used to be a UK12 but now I'm a 14 so she had my smaller 12s that she's taken in etc.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I used to be a UK12 but now I'm a 14 so she had my smaller 12s that she's taken in etc.

That's the way of all flesh I'm afraid - It's surprising how sizes vary, in some shops I'm a 12 others I'm a 14.

Gosh, Doc - what big feet you (UK14) and your daughter (UK12) have! And surely it must be rare for an adult's feet to get bigger so you can no longer get into 12s? :wink:

The good Dr. is of course refering to clothing sizes (womans 12/14), not shoe sizes.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

cross dressing was just a progression of my fetish for womans shoes in general .

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum and say that it seems that we have crossdreded for the same reason. I started simply just going with the shoes and since then have felt liberated and content with who I am. I fave found this forum to be a great place for support, ideas and friendship. Again welcome!

Style is built from the ground up!