Where can a guy buy some cheap heels?

highheellove

When I was in that position I just put a bit aside every now and then until I could afford a pair. I had no trouble finding shoes for around £20 or less. They weren't the best, but they were what I could afford. As has been said before, eBay is probably your best bet, or try thrift shops if you're really desperate. Chris

You could get some cheap shoes at cutesyshoes (www.cutesyshoes.com). They let you choose price range in your search. Currently they have shoes from 6.99 and boots from 9.99 :wink:

I have bought a few pair from them and they are great to deal with. Try this. http--www.cutesyshoes.com

real men wear heels

Target has some really really cute shoes in larger sizes. I wear an 11 and am thrilled when I see them in a store. In factt, they carry quite a large supply of cool shoes. If you find them marked down, they are quite cheap.

Style is built from the ground up!

You could be missing the point. Cheap shoes are everywhere, at least they are in the UK - there are loads of places that you can go out and buy a pair of boots for a fiver - and I do when I want a cheap thrill! But what you should be looking for are quality shoes reduced. It sometimes works that the larger sizes don't get sold and find their way more easily into sales.

You could be missing the point. Cheap shoes are everywhere, at least they are in the UK - there are loads of places that you can go out and buy a pair of boots for a fiver - and I do when I want a cheap thrill! But what you should be looking for are quality shoes reduced. It sometimes works that the larger sizes don't get sold and find their way more easily into sales.

I agree with this point as well. Recently I bought three pair of mid-range designer shoes at a store that specializes in close outs. All three pair came to less than $35. I am waiting for further markdown on a pair of Bandillino snake skin pumps that are currently $25, but I am sure they will go to $15 or less in the near future. And it all has to do with being a larger size and living in a community where taste is suspect.

Looking for bargins is half the fun of being into heels!

Style is built from the ground up!