Another Newb...

Hey everyone, I am Jeff. Just registered after about 6 months of browsing these wonderful pages! I am 24, a mechanic, and have a fetish for women in boots/leather as well as me wearing boots. I have currently 5 pair of knee high boots, and 3 pair of thigh highs... Hopefully I will get some pictures up here soon... As far as my profile saying partial cd... I sometimes wear a skirt and top as well as boots, but never go all out... Glad to see such a place as this, thanks again! Jeff

Welcome to HHplace, BlkKhb1! You say you have been lurking for 6 months -- I was a "lurker" for more than a year! Believe me, it's more fun once you de-lurk and start actively participating. "Partial CD" -- I like that. I'm a CD from the knees down! Have fun posting and exploring the board.

Have a happy time!

I don't know exactly where to start... I have been into wearing boots since I was about 16 and that was when I first wore a pair of my mom's... Since then I have aquired some of my own... I have two skirts and two tops... I say partial cd only bcuz I never have worn a skirt or top out, just the boots. However, when it comes to bedroom play, I have worn a skirt and top b4... I am from kentucky, so if anyone is in the region that'd be awesome to know... what else would you like to know, and or see?

"What else would you like to know and or to see"? What ever you feel comfortable enough to let us know to get to know you better. You are among friends here. Pics would be nice if possible. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I wish I ahd my Digi and then I would take some pics, alas it is at my friends house and she doesn't get home until tomorrow nite... As far as what you want to know, just ask and for the most part I will tell you whatever you desire to know about me... On a side note, I met a new friend tonite, and of course she was wearing some hot knee high boots, and I complimented her on them... she smiled and told me it was different for a guy to notice her shoes first but she liked it... :wink:

Hi Jeff, welcome! We run the full gamut here from guys who admire heels but don't wear them, right the way through to full-on TV/CDs. I'm probably a partial closet CD, as I sometimes wear skirts but only at home. I do go out in heels with my usual guy clothes fairly often though. Knee high boots are my favourite too, I've got several pairs already and have just bought another. Chris

thanks for all the warm welcomes, it is always nice to have a place like this to visit... I am looking at getting some more boots this week seeing as how sales are everywhere... Hopefully later today/tomorrow I'll have my camera back so I can take pics...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Jeff and welcome. You have signed on to the collest site in the world. We have a great time here shareing stories,pics etc. I to have been known to put on a skirt every now and them but mostly heels and boots. My fiancee and I have a great time wearing heels together and shopping. She was a little bashfull at first but now I can't keep her away from shoe stores. I had to buy her another pair tonight as she tried on just about every cute pair of MUDDS in the store.lol I hope you and your friend have as much fun. Once again, welcome. I'm in Ohio and someday hope to get a heel meet going on up here as it seems to be pretty well centeraly located for alot of us.

real men wear heels