latest styles in stores

pumpedup

So what's a great pump in Macy's/Dillards/Bloomingdales/Nordstrom/etc... There are just SOO many good ones on their web pages. I am a pump loyalist. I don't stray away from them. There is no other high-heel i'm interested in. A sling-back comes CLOSE, but still, it's not a pump. anyone have a favorite pair they've bought recently at one of the above stores?

i like closed toe pumps, but lately i've seen some nice looking "peep toe" pumps that i'd be interested in getting. In my original post, i said that slings come close to being a pump. Slings would be a shoe i'd be interested in buying. I saw some beautiful ones recently, by Nine West, at TJ Maxx that i think would be a good purchase.

So what's a great pump in Macy's/Dillards/Bloomingdales/Nordstrom/etc... There are just SOO many good ones on their web pages. I am a pump loyalist. I don't stray away from them. There is no other high-heel i'm interested in. A sling-back comes CLOSE, but still, it's not a pump.

anyone have a favorite pair they've bought recently at one of the above stores?

Glad to hear from fellow pump loyalist. I love them too as they're pretty much all I wear too. As of right now, I'm really jonesing on pointy toed pumps which I think looks mondo sharp. Good day to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Sometimes i like the pointy toe pumps that are popular these days, but other times i like the pumps they made in the 80's and 90's, which had a pointy toe, but not super pointy. I don't care for the rounded toe pumps much. Of course the "V" shaped vamp pumps are also a plus! I don't like a rounded vamp. The Jessica Simpson "Niva" pumps have a beautiful "v"-shaped vamp. It's stunning, just like she is! :wink:

Hello JeffB

Have you seen Carlos by Carlos Santana? Anyone?

Have fun!

Shelly

Yes, I've heard of them. Quite bold and stylish to say the least! Sadly, they only go up to 10 in most cases. In case anyone's interested, here's the link:

Carlos by Carlos Santana

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Even Nordies doesn't go as large as I need anymore, which is unfortunate, as I used to be able to find great pumps in Rack Room at a good price. Avenue had red patent leather slings with peep toes and they sold out instantly. Is there any possibility that someone might realize that this happened because the shoes are popular and should be brought back?