New Guy here

Pumps

Hi I'm who's been crazy about High Heels as long as I can remember. I few years back I started to wear them myselv, but had a hard time finding a nice pair of shoes that fit me. Now I found a pair that are very comfy and looks great. I don't wear them in that much though, because of my hard wood floors at home (the guy downstairs would freak). I've been out in public a few times in them, though. Pumps

:admin_welcome:

Hi Pumps! I love your name :wink: Doesn't leave much room for second guessing where you got your user name from!

Anyhow, welcome to the forum. We seem to have a growing membership of swedish members here: thighhighs, admirer5577 ,Beeblebrox and

Trolldeg are just a few that come to mind right now.

Like you, I love to wear pumps too as does JeffB and Heel-D has been known to wear pumps out on occassion as well.

You are in good company here! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi Pumps Welcome to the forum. Nice to see fellow Swedes here. I have been here for some 8 months now and really enjoys it. I have already been to two meetings and am looking forward to the next one in London in March. Where in Sweden are you from? I am from the very south. /admirer

Hi Pumps

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see fellow Swedes here. I have been here for some 8 months now and really enjoys it. I have already been to two meetings and am looking forward to the next one in London in March.

Where in Sweden are you from? I am from the very south.

/admirer

Me too. Helsingborg.

Each to his own, as they say. The last time I tried on high heels (am 48) was when I was a little boy. I tried to walk in a pair of my mother's heels. Didn't have much success I have to say. They do look great on women though.

Just a quick digression here....

:admin_welcome: pabbot03301

You must be from the New Hampshire/Maine area of the United States? Thats where Shafted is from. Good to have you around.

Have you seen the celebrities pictures gallery yet? I don't know if you like brunettes or blondes, or both, but I'm sure you'll find other like minded company here. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Now back to the focus of this thread, welcoming Pumps to the forum...:wink:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi Pumps, and welcome. As Johnieheel says, don't worry about your neighbour freaking. I have laminate floors in my house and you should hear the racket when I'm walking around in heels with metal tips! One pair of my boots has metal toe tips too, and they're *really* noisy. Chris

Well Dawn, there is not a lot to say. By profession I am a librarian. Presently I'm not working, living off my investments. I am 48 and dealing with tongue cancer at this time. And no, I was never a tobacco user or heavy drinker. I'm one of the 15 percent of people with a mouth cancer who don't fit the usual profile. I was operated on down in New York at Memorial Sloan Kettering on 4 Dec. and am feeling pretty good at this point. So who knows. I like women in heels, but have no interest in wearing them myself. This forum is a lot of fun, but I have other interests as well. Wish everybody the best and so on.