Your Sexy Shoe Collection

sexishoe

Ahhh trying to decide what to wear....THAT is the hard part. I have bedroom shoes (heels too high for anything but playing). I have shop all day boots Shop for a short while boots Just sit and eat dinner boots I have flat soled thigh boots for casual fun I have sneakers I have high heel shoes with heels I can barely stand in High heel shoes for funerals, weddings, parties...... Knee boots skirts, for jeans......for fooling around i have a few wedge heels and a few plain sandals. They are a collection but they are all shoes I will wear, do wear.....I just don't have enough days in the year to wear them all....so I cycle through favorites and once in awhile I wear them out or sell them off to make room for more. I KNOW I should make it a smaller collection and make it easier.....but I just can't let them go......*sigh* Angie

I too have quite a collection of heels. I have :4 pairs of boots :7 pairs of pumps of various styles. :30 pairs of dressy strappy sandels. Only 1 pair has a lower heel height,and they are around 2 1/2",the rest are all between 3"-5" in heel height. When I get some time I take some pics and up load them for to enjoy.

• 2 months later...

I've been buying heels for about 20 years. I prefer strappy sandals. This is my weakness and the style dominates my 100+ pair collection. Lowest I have are 1" and there are four pairs. Bulk of the collection has 4" heels. Highest I own are 8" (with platform) and best overall fit are the half-dozen which have looping laces crossing the foot then wrapping up around the heel. This arrangement accommodates almost any width foot, since the vamp is not fixed. Brands I own run a broad range from high-end D with a G to budget "spend less" label (not sure if naming brands is allowed, so will error cautiously). Favorite boots are thigh-high 5" white leather slip on style from a "Wild" vendor purchased six months before one of their retail stores closed. Most favorite shoes EVER are 6" rainbow-colored 5-strap platforms with instep straps. They have flashing lights AND colored beads in the clear bases. If anyone would like to see pictures please indicate so in a post and I'll do oblige. Enjoy.

. . . (not sure if naming brands is allowed, so will error cautiously) . . .

We mention specific brands and shoe shops all the time around here. It eliminates a lot of confusion.

I would guess that most members have favorite brands and they tend to talk about them frequently. Just try to stay away from blatant advertising (we have a dedicated place for that -- the "Shoe wholesale / retail / Internet stores" forum) and keep the discussion in the vein of shared experiences.

I find that when a member posts a "look-what-I-just-got" entry without specifics on brand and source, that information is requested within four replies. Might just as well say it up front.

Have a happy time!

• 3 weeks later...