My Pics

gony

Hello, everyone! :rocker:

Hello people.. Im new here and i wanna to introduce myself with some pics... I hope all of you like them...

Hey, welcome from a fellow brazilian! :biggrin: Nice collection you have there, thanks for sharing it with us.

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hello Jon, my feet size is US 9 male or here in Brazil is 42 like european system. Most of my shoes are size US 10 W. I have 57 pairs of woman shoes and sometimes i going out with them. About the cropped pants, here in Brazil is common use pants like that, but they are of my mother. The few times that leave whith heels, the public noticed and was looking at. I feel very ashamed. I will post more pics soon... Thx for everything... André

The few times that leave whith heels, the public noticed and was looking at. I feel very ashamed.

André

Hi Andre

Can we substitute the word "ashamed" for "Insecure"? Or "Self-conscious"?

I tried putting the phrase into a Portuguese translator and it came up as the same word.

I think you are very brave and I respect you for it.

The more you do it. The less people bother about it.

All the best.

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

The few times that leave whith heels, the public noticed and was looking at. I feel very ashamed.

Feeling ashamed is an emotion which comes from within. People can look at you cross-eyed for no reason at all and some people feel ashamed, while it doesn't affect others in the slightest.

When men wear heels in public, some (just some, mind you - certainly not all, and in all liklihood, not even most) people are going to look at you a little funny. The key to getting over this it to realize the fact that you're not wearing women's shoes, but rather, you're simply on the leading edge of a fashion trend.

Rui Leonardes and Jean Paul Gaultier have been sending men down the fashion runways for the last 15 years wearing both skirts and heels. It hasn't "caught on," but it has proliferated, with numerous stores specifically devoted to selling male skirts, and while few sites are devoted to selling masculine heels, most traditional women's shoe stores have increased the sizes of their more masculine styles from 10 to 12 over the last six years. Both Zappos and Nordstrom report tremendous increases in sales in their larger sizes (like 13), indicating that either women have grown tremendously larger in the last half a decade, or that many more men are buying heels.

From what I gather from having talking with dozens of shoe salespeople, it's the latter. One Payless manager I spoke with said that almost 50% of the clientelle buying the larger sized women's heels (3" and above) were men, and that these sales to men numbered more than 10 a day.

My point is that there's no shame in being different. People who're different will always attract glances from those who choose to be close to that mythical "norm," a statistical average of all behavior.

The best way to counter such glances are to simply enjoy yourself, for who you are, in confidence, knowing that tens of thousands of other men out there enjoy wearing heels, as well.

You're not alone! Aside from the heel meets, my most prolific sighting of men wearing heels was at a progressing nightclub where three other males and myself were all wearing heels, and I don't think any of us were with any of the others.

Nike: Just do it!

Hi Gony! Now we are 4 from Brasil. Very nice collection. Those sandals are awesome. I missed some of the Melissa´s pics - where are that fantastic pair of Campana´s? Hope to see more pics soon. Be wellcome my friend. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Hello people.. Im new here and i wanna to introduce myself with some pics... I hope all of you like them...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hhboy/292224785

This is my first pic post. Test Only...

Thx for all

Are those really your collection cause if they are, I gotta tell you man, YOU HAVE ONE AWESOME COLLECTION! Very nice indeed !!! I'm jealous!

real men wear heels

Great collection! You have very good taste. My favourite pair are the wood mule ones.

You stated in a reply that you felt ashamed when you work heels in public. Could you explain? Tell us about a story of you in public.

I dont have afraid to go out with my heels, i feel ashamed cause everybody looks to me. I feel a bit afraid when some men see me walking. I usually wear my heels with a friend who like that and we go in places where i cant find anyone known...

I dont have afraid to go out with my heels, i feel ashamed cause everybody looks to me. I feel a bit afraid when some men see me walking. I usually wear my heels with a friend who like that and we go in places where i cant find anyone known...

Instead of going with some ultra-feminine look, you might want to tone things down to simply wearing a pair of nondescript, but nevertheless high-heeled shoes.

It's what I do on a regular basis, and as a result, I get along well with my co-workers, my subordinates, and those I hang out with after hours.

Just think how a woman would have faired shopping on the local economy wearing Madonna's cone-shaped bra during her mid-80's version of Vogue.

Of course it wouldn't have flown - that woman would have been looked upon like she was an idiot or violating local ordinances.

Gradualism is the key to acceptance. Slow and easy does it. I've got lots of shoes and boots with 3" to 4" heels that escape notice because they're non-descript. If I were to show up in a 2-1/2" spagetti-strap sandel, however, I would certainly attract notice.

The only alternative I can offer you is that you stop caring about what others think about you and wear whatever you want to wear. If you have more than several friends who'll support you through this, then you're good to go. If you don't, I'd recommend you reconsider both your support base and your plan of action, as both are very important to a successful transition from one modus operandi to another.

Hi gony, I wish more Brazilians here! I have read two days ago your postings in the german high heels forum. I became again furious because of the narrow minded behaviour of some admins. Especially "malizia" is moving every posting which is containing a web link automatically to the advertizing thread (in german language "Werbung"). She is obviously convinced to do a good moderation. In my opionion she is a shame for the german forum! nice greetings micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi gony, I wish more Brazilians here!

I have read two days ago your postings in the german high heels forum. I became again furious because of the narrow minded behaviour of some admins. Especially "malizia" is moving every posting which is containing a web link automatically to the advertizing thread (in german language "Werbung"). She is obviously convinced to do a good moderation. In my opionion she is a shame for the german forum!

nice greetings

micha

Thx Micha... I really wanna follow the forum rules, but im not know german yet. Today i study french and german is the last lanquage i wanna study because for me is too dificult, but one day i can read the posts of the german forum... Thx again...

André

• 2 weeks later...

Hello... I wear them out, but i cant take pics of myself in the street... Yesterday i bought a new camera and i try to take streetshots to show here. For now i have updated my album with new pics.... Unfortunatelly the free Flickr Album is full... Maybe i create one in Yahoo! Photos... Thx...