GUYS: Heres some cool boots for you:

MelyssaTG

Melyssa, the second pair are pretty much exactly what I was looking for - solid heel, no difference in color. Could easily be worn under long pants at night and nobody would know the difference.

And during the day as well! :rocker:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Those boots could be worn by any heel wearin' guy.....no worries at all.Thanks for putting them up.:rocker:

I know it's subjective but while we are on the topic of "cool boots", here's a pic of my winter favourites.Bought them in both brown and black earlier in the year and they are dead easy to dress up..or down.

Posted Image

I've worn them alot this season and just love 'em..

jim

Hi ya kiddo... Bought those stunning Isabella Anselmi boots from a store called "Overland Shoes", down here in NZ. I have to admit it was love at first sight, but even after trying them on in the store and having a coffee with the manager while wearing them (out the back) I choked at the $400 tag and walked away with out them. Anyway....about a month later I was down in the South Island on business and walked into an Overland branch for a quick look-see and found both the brown and black on sale... Tried them on just to be sure of the size then plonked down the cash before I could even entertain a second thought. Lol..walked out of the store wearing the black ones and carried the brown... BTW. I bought a delightful skirt in the same mall .What I enjoyed most about that purchase was the sales woman and her verbal approach when she saw me looking through a rack of long skirts. She said: “Good morning Sir…are you buying for somebody else today or are you shopping for yourself..?” Don’t you just love the attitude. jim

Jim -- I like the Western influence those boots show. They are pretty close to a classic cowboy boot -- the heel is supposed to be "no larger than a quarter".

Have a happy time!

That is exactly the kind of attitude that would encourage me to go back next time I wanted a skirt. I had a similar experience buying a pair of boots in Evans, and really enjoyed shopping there.

Chris

I imagine they get lots of guys shopping there because they deal in larger sizes. Hence, they are prepared and happy to deal with guys.

I had a similar experience in the Arndale branch of Next (in Manchester). I was trying on some boots and court shoes and the sales assistant came up to me and asked if I need help with anything. All with a lovely smile. Also a similar experience in Schuh, Oxford Street - "If you want to try anything on just give me shout OK". (I also had an over excited girl in the Reading branch, she was very excited about seeing a guy in heels I reckon).

:rocker:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 3 months later...