New shoes (yellow pumps!)

kennard

Hello, everyone! :evil:

Got some new shoes, so it's picture time! :D Finally found some yellow pumps (pointed toes, which are not my favorite style, but as Mick Jagger once said: you can't always get what you want).

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

They're comfortable enough, just not for long periods of time. :D Damn those pointed toes! :D

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hello, everyone! :D

Hi Kennard

Very nice new heels.

Where are they from?

DeSalto

They're from Brasil Super Shop. I decided to try their custom made shoes, also bought a pair os slippers (pics later!). All in all, I liked their prices and their service, so I'll probably buy more shoes from them, but I think I'll stick to the sandals from now on. :evil:

K.

Hi Kennard! Good to know that you found courage to buy from Brasil Super Shop. I have bught some shoes from they, I like that service a lot! Congratulations on your new pumps!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Kennard:-)

A very nice looking pair of stiletto yellow pointy toed heels. They look extremely well on you. You have a very feminine looking ankle. Even Mickey says so.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thank you for the compliment. :D I could never pass myself as female (not that I really want to), but I do like the way my heels look when I'm wearing them. :D

K.

Hi Kennard!

Good to know that you found courage to buy from Brasil Super Shop.

I have bught some shoes from they, I like that service a lot!

Congratulations on your new pumps!

Heh, I figured I'd give them a try. :D I'm not 100% satisfied, though, because they didn't have the exact models I wanted, so I had to settle for second best choices...

BTW, I'll be going to Rio on a business trip (last week of november), do you have any suggestion of good shops to visit there?

K.

Wow. It would seem I agree with everyone else. Those are very nice. Great purchase Kennard.

Thank you. Personally, I think they'd be even nicer without the pointed toes. :D

K.

Kennard, I really don't know where to find shoes in Rio de Janeiro, better to ask to DeSalto, he lives there... sorry. If in Sao Paulo I can help you better.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

If everything goes well, I'm gonna buy these beauties:

http://allegro.pl/item137023754_essence_sexi_duze_43_43_5_skora.html

They're sz. 43 and look really nice to me, but I may have to exercise a bit to master these 3" heels. They seem a bit thin to me, but I can take these boots to a cobbler to change the heel for a thicker one (but I hope I'll pull them off like they are). I've got no problems with wearing 2" cubans though.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!