New - first pic

altf

Alt-f

WELCOME to the forum.

Nice looking heels! Wow, pictures on the first post.

This forum is about heels but there is another forum for skirt topics (CD forum). Lots of folks post on both.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do think people should take more photos of themselves, after all, what we do is very visual and the best way to illustrate this is by photography (and a quality one). About the TG, TV, etc.. forum : I don't see why I would post there, I have no issue with my gender identity. Tights, skirts and heels can be worn in a manly way (well, maybe not all three together).

alt-f -

Post where your comfortable posting. I use both forums, boots and heels here and skirts there.

And why not all three together?

What is a "manly way"? I suggest if a man is not trying to impersonate the other gender (trying to pass) but presenting himself as a man wearing a skirt and/or heels he is presenting himself in a “manly way”.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Alt-F:-) A big welcome to the Forum. You should have no trouble fitting in as there are a lot of UK members here. That's a very nice pair of sling-backs that you have there and they appear to fit you very well. Enjoy them as much and as often as you can. Tell us a bit more about yourself. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome! Looking forward to your contribution. I cannot see your picture though. It won't load for me...can someone else host it please? Just so I can see it. Thanks!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Heel-D : I admire you, I read the fashion spot sometimes as well and noticed you post there regularly. My "new heels" : I found the in the lift lobby in my residence, probably left by someone who had to throw them away when moving out. They are size 40 EU (I'm size 42/43) and they are just a little small. I believe that it would be very difficult to pass with friends and by passers while wearing heels, stockings/tights and skirt all at the same time (they're used to see me in jeans/T-shirt). Living in central london I just can't go out without the risque of meeting someone I know (that happened tonight in my neighborhood).

Alt-f -

I am concerned about your comment about being “difficult to pass”. I’m not sure what you mean by the term. If you mean just to go by someone while wearing heels that’s one thing we all understand. If however you mean to appear as a female and not be detected, that’s another thing all together. I suspect you mean the former. I offer this advice, Look at yourself in a full length mirror and if you like what you see, go with it. Have the confidence that you look good and others will pick up on it. It means, however, that you really to have to feel confident that you look good and also that you are comfortable presenting the look. The people I encounter seem to really not care what I wear as long as I present a confident image.

I also recognize that everyone’s situation is different. That means you should read everyone’s comments with an eye of caution as to weather they apply to you situation or not. It’s very easy to get caught up in the excitement and fun that is discussed on this forum.

Ok - Off my soapbox.

Enjoy your heels.

Heel-D : I admire you, I read the fashion spot sometimes as well and noticed you post there regularly.

My "new heels" : I found the in the lift lobby in my residence, probably left by someone who had to throw them away when moving out.

They are size 40 EU (I'm size 42/43) and they are just a little small.

I believe that it would be very difficult to pass with friends and by passers while wearing heels, stockings/tights and skirt all at the same time (they're used to see me in jeans/T-shirt).

Living in central london I just can't go out without the risque of meeting someone I know (that happened tonight in my neighborhood).

Firstly, thank you. I'm glad I'm giving you a positive vibe. My mission is to look good in the hope that other people will see it and think "yeah, that's alright" and maybe I will turn those guys who are shy, into getting out and about in their heels or "women's" shoes with confidence.

I suggest you take a look, if you already haven't, at the Fashionably Fun thread and the Freestyle fashion thread for pictures of regular guys wearing heels and other "women's" shoes and looking good. I'm getting to the point now where a) I'm actually thinking about the whole outfit rather than just the shoes and :evil: actually becoming more savvy about what shoes I buy (ie. style, fit and comfort and balancing all factors).

About London, it's a big place. And I can count the amount of times I've actually bumped into anyone I know with one hand - even family. So heeling and freestyling in London isn't too hard. You just need to build the confidence and be happy with what you're wearing.

It gets easier, trust me. Confidence is the key.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005