Strange shoes

The part in the middle rarely touches much inside snug fitting hi-heeled boots, so why not? The heel drop-off edge looks like it might cut into the skin of the heel uncomfortably, but if you're into avant garde shoe fashions, a little pain won't even dent your stride!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I saw something posted on another board about this style. Even though your arch is normally mosty clear ot the sole, the compete lack of support lead to aching arches after a short time. Not a shoe for long term wear.

I have tried a similar pair of shoes in a shop, in Montréal, about a year ago. I walked about 5 mins on them in the store and, to my great surprise, they were quite comfortable. Unfortunately, they were selling them close to $200 Can. I have tried to find a more affordable pair on the web but stopped after I read, in a forum, that there were some manufacturing defects associated with that style.

• 1 year later...

Azraelle:-) YIPES!!! That sure was a strange shoe in your post pic. Not for me---I'd probably fall off of them and hurt myself. Not enough sturd for me. I don't think that would have been a best seller. E-bay wouldn't help it sell either. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Yes, Phuong got in touch with me only this week to ask if any other girls were coming to our Euro Heel-Meet in Paris on 6th to 8th February 04 (see under "Real life Meetings"), so she's still alive and kicking! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Thanks HF. It's good to hear that Phong is OK. She's a favorite here and I'm sure that I am not the only one that misses her comments and presence here.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Chris100575:-) At least with a computer, you have other choices to bring up pics, but with my system when those little boxes come up, I can't view the photos behind them. And they don't show red x's like they do on your system. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!