Heels and Relaxation

mskim61

In my 2 great days of 'heeling' I have to agree with you. I'm really new with it, but I get home from work and pull on my new 5" Stiletto boots and just wallow in the incredibly great feelings. I am enjoying the feeling and relaxation so much that I just ordered a couple of more pairs!!

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

I don't wear any other feminine articles than shoes and yes, I do get a feeling of pleasurable release from tensions and worries when I slip on my "girly" shoes, whether flats or heels depending on my mood at the time.

In my 2 great days of 'heeling' I have to agree with you. I'm really new with it, but I get home from work and pull on my new 5" Stiletto boots and just wallow in the incredibly great feelings.

I am enjoying the feeling and relaxation so much that I just ordered a couple of more pairs!!

I couldn't agree more. After indulging in my love of heels for a while now I love to come home and slip on my stiletto boots with either jeans or a dress/skirt with stockings (since I've taken to shaving my legs now).

Very relaxing while I file my newly french manicured nails too =0)

Yep! I'm not sure what it is, but provided they're comfortable heels, I definately feel more at home walking around the house or just sitting in front of a computer than in a pair of flats. Perhaps it has something to do with reflexology...?

I am in total aggreement. When I wear my 6" black patent plats after a hard day of work, I feel totally relaxed and sensual. In fact, everytime I surf the net. I put them on. Especially when I check the shoe sites and purchase a new pair.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

When I return home from work and change into a pair of high heels with a coordinating outfit(i.e. capris,boot cut jeans, skirt), it seems to have a relaxing and calming affect on me. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Absolutely, same for me. Mostly boot cut jeans and heels. Just feels "right" to me.

Just wanta say welcome JL to the wonderful world of heeling and I put on a pair of heels when I get up in the morning until I get ready for work. I also wear heels only, as I don't have a desire for any other womens articles of fassion, but change into them as soon as I get home from work. I just love the way different styles feel around my feet and ankles. I also wear them just about every where I go and keep a pair of my tennis shoes and a couple pair of heels in my car . Never know what the situaition might bring depending on where you might end up. A man must be prepared.LOL!!!

real men wear heels

Hello, Extraordinary how many of us have the same experiences. I too put on heels and a skirt first thing in the morning while I'm getting ready for the day, usually a couple of hours, then as soon as I get home in the evening it's into a pair of heels and a skirt again. Bliss! The day's hassles fall away....... I really enjoy that quiet period in the morning though, easing my way into the day. There's an additional factor in my case with heels though; I have a slight pelvic tilt which puts varying degrees of pressure on my lower back over the course of the working day. Wearing flats all day seems to exacerbate it. Wearing a heeled shoe helps to relieve it, deliciously. Helps that I love wearing heels, though..... Luckily when I have to work weekends, about once a month, I can indulge myself and wear heels without a problem, and a skirt, around the workplace. Hopefully in time things will relax even more and I can choose freely what to wear. All best wishes Floria Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

I'd love it , Floria, if someone slighted for wearing appropriately tasteful wear, but originally intended towards the opposite sex, sued, won, appealed, Supreme Courted the matter, and they said that was discrimination on the basis of clothing style, which is far more benign, when you think about it, than discrimination on the basis of sexual preference! I mean think about it - I simply choose the same materials as everyone else, and has man has worn for between 200 and 50,000 years. Why would anyone discriminate on that basis? How often have you seen women in the workplace wearing, literally, clothes designed for men? Between the early 1970s and about a year ago, I know that women in the Air Force wore the same flight suit that has been designed around the male physique as did the men (albeit usually in smaller sizes). Only recently did they begin offering flight suits more suited to their different physiques. Same with the boots. I'm sure that makes all female Air Force officers crossdressers, huh? Yeah, don't think so. Sheesh. We'll not be free of it until the highest courts rule otherwise. Even then, it'll be an uphill battle against the residual prejudice (translated - it'll be a generation of re-re-education before people realize, "oh, I guess they're wearing what our ancestors wore all the time."). Duh.

And flight suits in the Air Force became a status symbol. What happened to blue suits? It's been 10 years since I have been there, but even then flight crew members were wearing their flight suits all day, every day, whether flying or not, at least on the base I was on. When the base commander showed up at a board session in his flight suit, he was greeted with the comment "Out of uniform, aren't you, Sir?" Yes, there was that kind of caustic comment about superiors, too. And everyone else was wearing fatigues except the desk engineers, who were still in blue.

• 5 months later...

It is A lot harder to wear heels now that the wife retired and is home most of the time so my heel time is very limited. I think she feels thretened if I was to wear them when she is around, as A matter of fact she realy loses it when I do it and has thretened to leave if I did it again. She is real old style about it and set in her ways, hell my Stepmother thinks it looks O K when I do it at her place, we even went shopping once and no one even noticed that I was wearing heels at all, then when I went home I stopped at A surplus electronics store and went in still wearing them and was in there about 15 Min. then left and drove home but changed my shoes before I got home. I have seen many times at Payless when woman where trying on mens shoes ond no one worried about it, but when I try on womans shoes sometimes they give me A funny look, But it sure is fun even if I am 65 years old. It feels good:spin2:

Have you tried surrepticiously dropping a link to this site? Warning, it can backfire, as it has done for some members. However, for the women who're more sane, it tends to help them realize they're not alone, as the concept of men wearing heels has not yet achieved the critical mass that's required for most women to have seen men in heels on any sort of regular basis, and often out of context, or parodied, etc. This tends to leave most uninitiated women (and women who're more initiated, please join here with your own experiences) with the feeling that they're all alone in the world with a freak, even though they may have passed a heeling fellow many times without ever having noticed. I never noticed a guy in heels in public until the first year that I did so, and during that first year, I noticed just five. These days it's in the teens! Time's a changing...

I find after a stressful day of work, slipping on a set of heels and relaxing is the best thing for me. I can relax away the pains and issues with work while enjoying something I can't have during the day at work. Yes I long for the time were men can wear heels without any issues from others.

I find wearing heels relaxing. I was talking to one of my friends about my heels and she was asking questions about when I wore them etc. when she asked "So, are you ever driving home choosing your shoes for when you get in?" and I realised that if I've had a crappy day, then yes. Chris

I actually just bought a pair of black patent pumps (2.5" stiletto) for $15 CDN at Wal-mart, and I just got home from work and I'm relaxing in them now. Don't think I'll ever wear them out, just got them cause I really like the look of them :wink: I'll post pics soon.