Nine West online, Fall Pre-Order for size 12's

kneehighs

I'm sure Nine West managers are monitoring the number of size 12 pre-orders they receive as a mark of consumer interest in size 12's.

Go order! They have some awesome knee high stiletto boots with a 3.5 inch heel, oxford ankle boots, and mini platform heels too!

Use promotion code "06VIP" for free standard shipping.

ninewest.com

:roll:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I found a few last years size 12 at their outlet mall in Kittery Maine. They should still have them thier if any one is inserted.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Awesome! It's always refreshing to see manufacturers making sensible decisions with respect to size. By the way - I called the folks at HowCool, spoke to someone in the marketing dept (my dime), and discovered that they sell more women's shoes in size 12 and 13 than they do in sizes 9 and 10. What does that tell you about who usually purchases them? While she said she couldn't reveal direct numbers, she did say that it was quite sizeable, comparing favorably to any of your well-known fashion designer shoe labels.

I'm sure Nine West managers are monitoring the number of size 12 pre-orders they receive as a mark of consumer interest in size 12's.

Go order! They have some awesome knee high stiletto boots with a 3.5 inch heel, oxford ankle boots, and mini platform heels too!

Use promotion code "06VIP" for free standard shipping.

ninewest.com

:roll:

Nice shoes there! :wink:

Nice shoes there! :roll:

Yes nice shoes there! But I'm still remembering my first direct import from the USA. I had found a clearance sale of 7'' platform boots in the web (XTC16). I ordered them. DHL sent them to the custom office on the other side of Frankfurt in the eastern harbour area. I had to pay toll and import value added tax. Not to speak about the freight and two times driving across the town.

Nevertheless it was an unique episode when the official held my fetish boots into the air to estimate their tax value! A lot of people were in the room. He obviously a little bit fascinated and me grinning bride. It was the second time in my life that I had nearly an incontinence problem :drinking:

In my youth I had pissed once into my trousers because I was laughing completely uncontrolled but this is another story ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I can't wear size 12 shoes from Nine West, so I passed a link to all their size 12 shoes along with the coupon code to my best friend, who was thoroughly pleased. It's like the gift that keeps on giving :roll: Thanks, kneehighs!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Interesting adventure, Micha. All of my imports are often looked at (peepholes punched through the box, sometimes envelopes slightly torn), but they're delivered as advertised without my having to pay VAT/Import fees. Then again, since I'm not a permanent resident, might this mean the difference?

I have been a loyal customer of 9West for many years now and it is certainly very interesting to see how their sizing has increased over the years. Years ago they were one of the few big manufacturers that had a few interesting styles available up to size 11. Then most of their styles became avaiable in size 11, and now that has been increased to size 12. Has anyone ever gotten any info from any shoe company as to why they have increased their sizing? It's hard for me to believe that there is that big of a market solely for women who wear larger sizes. Isn't the most common womens size around a 8 or 9? I just checked the 9west website and they seem to be entering the fetish market by offering shoes by Vivienne Westwood. Any explanations on this one?