remember me??

LE752

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that there have been no shoe-related developments, but there has been one major development: we are getting married! :roll:

I'll be moving in with him in a few months when my lease ends, and the wedding is early next year. I guess one of these days I may just say "Now that we're married, I want to let you know that I know, and it's ok."

It's led me to buy more high heels (can't believe I can even walk in these: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/7620575/c/1141.html

He's still not budging though. Last night we saw a Mike's Hard lemonade commercial that had a crossdresser in some of those foot-high platforms. They were lime green.

I said "now those are some heels."

His reply: "well they might look good on a woman"

Sure I remember you, that was one though provoking thread you started and we were all rooting for you. Congrats on your engagement!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Oh yeah!! (after looking at profile) now I remember!! Ehhhhh...so he still won't admit that he wears heels, big deal. :roll: Maybe in time he will come around after being married for a while, 10 years or so when his colection gets to big to hide……. Congrats. :drinking:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

LE752 I definitely remember you! :roll:

You may already know this, but in case you don't. Do a Google search on "LE752, hhplace" and it will pull up google's cached version of your "just discovered my boyfriend wears women's shoes..." thread. Then click on Cached on the second post. The first four pages are available. The last post is nigel's on 4/25/06.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Yep, Congratulations, I am glad that even though he thinks he is keeping a secret from you, you have got married, you really are a great find for him. I hope the two of you are very happy. He is very lucky, not because of the shoes thing, because he has a wife who is understanding and not afraid to learn and understand. best wishes to the both of you, ( I cant imagine you will be passing this on though). Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

LE752: Add my congratulations to the rest. I wish you all the best. My guess is that in time it will come out and work out, in the mean time have fun, don't take things too seriously, love each other like crazy and keep buying those kick ass heels. Don't be a stranger to this forum just because you're getting married by the way. We really do appreciate your input and insight. Wineandine

LE752 -- I remember you! I daresay most regular visitors here do. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I wish you all the best, may you both grow closer as the years go by.

Have a happy time!

• 2 weeks later...

A Belated thanks for all of your kind words. I have also discovered that this interest may go beyond shoes...I am dealing with that in stride, and do hope that one day soon I can get this off my chest. Regardless, I am very much looking forward to spending the rest of my life with this wonderful man. He is the one for me :evil:

LE752 you've just piqued my curiosity but we don't want to push you since its your business. But it sounds like you might want to share something more with us if only to get some opinions and you know we have plenty of those. We want to see you happy.

LE752: A few years ago my wife told me that a good friend of hers came home from work early and caught her husband wearing her silk panties. He's a real macho type guy but my wife took it with a grain of salt. We talked some about that but I think my wife actually took some comfort in knowing that my heel wearing wasn't all that unusual. I didn't ask her but I wouldn't be surprised if she shared with her my heeling to put her more at ease. I really don't care at this point if she did or didn't. Call me crazy but his wife has been extremely nice to me since then, I think women in general are pretty cool about that stuff. Wineanddine

I knew that would pique your curiosity... I haven't found any panties; he just seems to like to check out websites belonging to TVs. Curiosity maybe, I don't know. Whatever it is it has me spending A LOT of time reading about CDs and TVs. If anyone checked out the history on MY computer they would be extremely confused!

If he's doing a huge amount of research in TV's and CD's, then perhaps with the Halloween season coming up, this would be THE perfect time for him to try it out - especially if he's nervous about it. If you're fortunate enough to live in an area that specializes in "transformations", it's quite the enlightening experience, but going to the nines and dressing all out, even for the one night, may give him a really wonderful feeling. If not, then just take your time, dress really jazzy, and just have fun with the night. If everything goes well, just tell him "That was great! We have to do that more often!", or other words of encouragement. I guess it's one of the reasons I've always loved Halloween - it's a great springboard!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

LE752

You might want to check out this new thread.

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=7616

You are not alone.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I knew that would pique your curiosity...

I haven't found any panties; he just seems to like to check out websites belonging to TVs. Curiosity maybe, I don't know. Whatever it is it has me spending A LOT of time reading about CDs and TVs.

If anyone checked out the history on MY computer they would be extremely confused!

When I was still trying to understand myself I looked around quite a bit, reading about all the different facets of gender mixing for lack of a better term. This was before the web was in full swing where you had to dial into different bulletin boards (dating myself here). Anyway, I looked at BDSM and found out that wasn't me. I looked at feminization and discovered that wasn't me. I looked at gay sites and discovered that wasn't me. I looked at drag sites and discovered that wsn't me.

In other words I looked up everything that dealt with others' negative perceptions of my tastes.

I now KNOW that I am a straight male who loves to see women in high heels and attractive lower heel styles. I love the feel of womens' shoes on my feet (I look like hell in them, but I digress). I'm married and my tastes don't interfere with my relationship even though we don't share the shoe thing.

At age 60 I am comfortable with myself and confident enough that I no longer try to hide my preference (and have discovered that I never did hide it though I thought I did).

Hopefully your man will go through these stages quickly, the internet makes that possible. I went through self-discovery back in the '80's when all this good exchange wasn't available.

Bless you both.

I do think curiosity is a bit part of it for him. I was looking through a few days worth of history, and the only actual shopping (or browsing) was of shoes. So maybe waiting until after the wedding isn't a good idea...I will start looking for opportunities again. I really want him to find this site and find all of you guys.