TV series/programmes with good heel sightings

Two words - Daisy Duke !!!!

Short Shorts and High Heels and semi fast cars.

Plus it was filmed about 5 miles from where I grew up here in Georgia.

Loved The Dukes of Hazzard tv series. I recall a few episodes with some good high heel boot sightings.

• 2 weeks later...

Two words - Daisy Duke !!!!

Short Shorts and High Heels and semi fast cars.

Plus it was filmed about 5 miles from where I grew up here in Georgia.

I remember one poorly-edited scene where Daisy was either chasing or running from someone and ran down into a creekbed in stilettos, the next shot showed the stuntperson jumping across rocks in canvas or tennis shoes, then the next shot was Daisy climbing back out of the creek in heels again.

Still very worth watching even with the editing errors and outrageous stunts. Plot? what plot? The episodes were planned in advance? No way! :thumbsup:

--The Robert Palmer video "Some like it hot" has a pretty good pair of high heels --The Howard Stern TV show had an episode called "Guess which one is the lesbian?" it was called Tuna or something, and the one who turned out to be the lesbian was wearing really hot heels --David Lee Roth's video California Girls has some good heels though not as high as I might like --Some of Whitesnake's videos have his wife wearing heels. They aren't super high, but the style is generally good.

• 3 weeks later...

Another popular current US show is WWE Monday Night Raw (pro wrestling). Their ring announcer Lilian Garcia wears gorgeous boots with short skirts. Their female wrestlers also wear high heel boots or shoes when they are not wrestling but making a ringside appearance.

Also for the UK, BBC2 12:30pm Working Lunch has a very nice presenter who always wears 3.5 to 4.5 inch heels, & are usually well in view for a good part of the programme. Today she wore some Black Patent stiletto's which looked about 4.5" high. Worth setting 'Series Link' on Sky + to check what she wears next.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The latest episode of Knight Rider (air date Mar 4, 2009) had a woman in black heeled pumps throughout the episode. There was even a part where this woman was tied up and being held hostage in the back of a van, Michael Knight calls him and offers him a trade to get her back, the terrorist asks why he's interested in her, and Michael replies "I don't know, I guess I like her legs". Then the camera pans from her shoes up her legs.

The I.T. Crowd is a British sitcom which I think is very funny. One of the main characters, Jen, who is the IT manager (who doesn't even know what IT is) is always wearing heels. The second episode from the first season is actually about her buying a pair of shoes that are too small for her but she bought them anyway because she thought they were so cute. In another episode, one of the IT guys is under a desk and the woman sitting at the desk is wearing great heels.