TV series/programmes with good heel sightings

I looked through for a post with the subject but didn't see one so started a new thread for posts about TV series or programs with heels. Please add your own recommendations!

Here's one to start off, a series called "mayo" on tv in the uk seems to have a pretty lead female with a few shoe close ups. Seems the director has a thing for heels!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

See this webpage and galleries for more:

http://www.tartydoris.com/gallery_mayo3.htm

Let's see how many I can remember. Gail O'Grady wore stiletto heels a lot on American Dreams, a family drama set in the 60s. Jenna Elfman regularly wears stilettos on Courting Alex. Markie Post wore sexy black stilettos as a guest star on Cheers. Heels were a staple during rose ceremonies on The Bachelor, although I would have liked to have seen classic black pumps more often. High heels were very commonly seen on 1960s TV shows. A few examples: Connie Hines wore them a lot on Mister Ed. Rose Marie regularly wore stilettos on The Dick Van Dyke Show. So did Mary Tyler Moore, although she stuck to lower heel heights. TV moms Barbara Billingsley and Donna Reed were regularly seen cleaning house in heels. At the very end of one Donna Reed episode, Donna's foot slips out of her shoe as she squats down to hug a dog.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

The http://www.tartydoris.com site that you posted has some videos too. I downloaded davina_bb1.mpg, davina_bb2.mpg, and nikki_bikini1.mpg. They all have high heels scenes.

My ISP puts bandwidth limitations on me, so I cannot download and view them all. I don't want to waste my bandwidth downloading clips only to find out that the clip did not have any heels scenes (for example, the lisa_burn_it1.avi clip does NOT).

Can anyone with unlimited bandwidth, take the time to post the name of the clips that DO have heels scenes. Would appreciate it.

Did anyone else see this series "Boys Will Be Girls"?

3 Guys were auditioned to start a new band, all ex boy band members. The twist was they had to make it as a girl band. The series showed the transformations from manly men (except maybe one who seemed to take to it all much quicker than most) into a girl band, including music video and live performances as girls.

The first things they were all introduced to was high heels, and then wearing female attire and makeup. Then trying to sing and move like girls.

You can see some pictures at channel 4's website

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Let me see what I can add.

* It is a rare moment in the TV series The Nanny when Fran Drescher is not wearing spike heels.

* In Married...With Children, Kelly Bundy (Christina Applegate) also frequently wears heels.

* There was an episode of Mr. Belvedere where Heather got a new pear of black leather high heels and wore them with white ankle socks, slim blue jeans with a belt and a yellow blouse. There's another episode involving Belvedere sitting on a folding chair in the Owens' back yard while being pampered by a group of pretty gals in bikinis and heels.

If I happen to find any decent pictures I could post them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On hope and faith you may be lucky enough to see Megan fox in some heels

Posted Image

These were ever so slightly modified

wow , i love those heels, she looks amazing, and i love Your flickr pics too. Good Job!!

banned for not sticking to website rules or guidelines

• 4 weeks later...

The latest Studio 60 episode featured Amanda Peet wearing some serious 5-inch stiletto pumps. It's a two-parter, so chances are she'll pick up right from where she left off with those heels.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

• 1 year later...

In the Dr. Who series during the Tom Baker years, late 70s-early 80s, the actress who played Romana (Mary Tamm) wore gorgeous knee high, high heeled boots. I was into the series, but also watched just to get a look at those boots. Here in the US, we see Dr. Who on our PBS network.

In the Dr. Who series during the Tom Baker years, late 70s-early 80s, the actress who played Romana (Mary Tamm) wore gorgeous knee high, high heeled boots. I was into the series, but also watched just to get a look at those boots. Here in the US, we see Dr. Who on our PBS network.

Pretty face,still looks good today and at 58.

http://www.shillpages.com/dw/tammm.shtml

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Lot/9501/rom1.html

• Like 1

:cool1:

Have been a Dr Who fan since almost the first series. I recall Mary Tamm as Romana very well. She is about the only 'assistant' I can think of who dressed smartly throughout the series, the rest dress way too casually for my liking. Pity she only lasted the one short series, which I think numbered only six episodes. If memory serves the next 'assistant' was also named Romana, and was I believe Tom Baker's girlfriend at the time.:w00t2:

I became a fan of Benny Hill because there were always girls in heels on there. Then I found out how funny he was. More recently a sighting on the Disney channel, actually many with the Cheetah girls and Raven Symone. But this prior weekend they were doing a marathon of "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". In one of the episodes they had the boys dressed in '70's - '80's disco outfits and at the end of the episode as the boys were walking off set I noticed that one of them was walking funny. As they turned to exit stage-right his pants-leg rose up to expose a 3 inch stiletto heel. I guess the costumers were going for the effect but didn't have any authentic man-heels from the period.

For those on the East Coast of the US, has anyone seen the commerial for TD Waterhouse (bank that bought Commerce) featuring Regis Philbin & Kelly Ripa on their studio set with Abraham Lincoln? Kelly's wearing a pair of black platform pumps that I'm guessing have to be 5".