Leggings

Magickman

I think that could work as long as your legs are thin. You'd could do a Kate Moss thing.

Posted Image

I'd probably opt to balance the thin bottom half with a loose fitting top half (some top loosfitting like a sweatshirt), but thats just me.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Yikes!!!!!!!! :D The 80's called and they want their leggings back!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

if you have the legs for it and i agree with Dr. Shoe, if the boots aren't baggy, the look is pretty slick no matter what decade it is. i enjoyed that photo spread from knee highs cause i see one of those models wearing black tights and white heels!!! hey i thought that was exclusively my look!!!

I wore leggings a lot when I was riding a bike (that’s bicycle that you peddle) but I haven’t worn them with my thigh boots. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work though. Do notice in the pictures Kneehighs provided, the leggings are all worn with a skirt or long coat, something that covers the top. I just wore them like long biker shorts usually with long t-shirt with the shirt tail out. I’ll have to try some stuff to see what looks good with thigh boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I think that could work as long as your legs are thin. You'd could do a Kate Moss thing.

Posted Image

I'd probably opt to balance the thin bottom half with a loose fitting top half (some top loosfitting like a sweatshirt), but thats just me.

The Kate Moss thing works well, men or women, sans the pearls/rocks/wooden beads on steroids. I wear my sleeves down, but that's just my preference.