have you ever let it slip about your interest??

shoefan76

Hi all, i would like to know if anybody has ever forgot to keep quiet and told somebody about your interest for heels?? i was checking e-mails the other evening and a good (female) friend phoned me to ask me something, and i told her that she looked nice in her jeans and knee high boots and mentioned that they looked comfy and that i would like to try them and she just laughed at me and then asked me to repeat myself, which i did and then i told her as she questioned my interest in them, a couple of days later i was fixing her neighbours car and she came round and i started the conversation again that we had on the phone and she seemed fine and asked me what size feet i have and told me she takes a 6 or 7 depending on style. i think it will be better when the kids go back to school so i can see if she lets me try her boots on. watch this space cheers kinheels

Hello Dr shoe im picking my friend and her girly friends up on tuesday night so im going to wear my knee highs when i go pick her up and see what she says or thinks, never know may end up trying her boots on, (hopefully) i will keep you posted cheers kinheels

hello heelsrus, if i was you i would take it easy, like i didnt intend to tell her but it came out, i had a few pints of beer earlier that evening so it just came out. it may have been different if i hadnt been drinking beer. cheers kinheels

hello heelsrus,

if i was you i would take it easy, like i didnt intend to tell her but it came out, i had a few pints of beer earlier that evening so it just came out.

it may have been different if i hadnt been drinking beer.

cheers

kinheels

Yeah, thought of doing something like that, but then ... well, this town is small, not in size but in who knows whom. It probably wouldn't help the employment situation.

I usually try to figure out if people are open-minded by seeing if they are more accepting of a freestyle fashion - not in those words of course, but general things - do they think pink is only for girls, what about kilts, that kind of thing. Once you get into a conversation about things like the "skater-boy/rapper" uniform (baggy pants, sweatshirt, underwear out of the pants, big sneakers, ....) or what you saw down in the market, many times you can tell if they are tolerant or not.

Oh well, life goes on. It seems to be all in our heads, but that's where I live.

Hello all, i did as i mentioned in earlier post and wore my knee highs, we dropped her friends off then went round to her neighbours house to check the cats were in and ok, trouble is one cat was anywhere but in the house, my friend asked for assistance with the search for the missing cat and ended up walking around the surrounding area looking for the cat. it was only when i got out of the car that she realised i was wearing the same height heels as her boots because we are normally the same height when bare foot. she looked at me as if to say and i just nodded back. eventually we found the cat, and continued on our way to post a card for her friend, she started asking me questions about my interest and asked how many pairs i had and i told her to how many pairs i have, she wants to have a look at the collection when she gets 5 mins. i think i have had a result with this person. cheers kinheels

Hi around a month ago at work i sat and talked to one of the workers, she was wearing black stiletto boots (kneehigh), i recon the heel was around 4". I told her the boots looked realy great and asked her if it's not too hard going all through the day with such heels and she said a bit and I answered (without even noticing) that sometimes it's hard for me too. she replied are you wearing similar heels ? , and I decided to go along with her qustions and replied yes she asked to see me wearing HH, and when I told her I'm a bit shy about it, she answered one uplifiting reply which I beleive you should all remember, she said "We don't eat people here because they wear high heels, I am juts courious..." I tought to myself, damn the woman is right, what can they do to me, next day i showed her one of my shoes, she realy liked them, now there are like 5-6 woman in my work who knows about my heels, all is good except one who looks at me in angre and tsk's every time I pass her by but hell I can always fire her, :D

all is good except one who looks at me in angre and tsk's every time I pass her by but hell I can always fire her, :D

I am curious what she has to say about your heel wearing, Maybe you should have a friendly one on one chat with her, since your the boss you can have such a conversation with out much consequences. Personally, curious minds wants to know! What makes her tick?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

hello dawn maybe if you was to have a chat with the lady in question you may find that she is envious of your boots or just annoyed with herself that you can manage high heels all day long where as she may struggle. hope you manage to talk to her soon, let us know when you have just to see what her response was. cheers kinheels

:D I'll do my best next time i'll meet her I will try to start a conversation BTW, I was a show shop a few days ago trying brown leather pump with stiletto heel (4") and a gray snake skin pump with a similar heel I asked the sellers (male and female) what looks best and the female replied (this was like the third or forth time I visited the store) "everything looks good on you, you just look good in heels" I gotta say that made my day, no wait........... That made my week :o the maile also complimented me on how stable I was on stiletto and how nice I can walk in them, he also confided and told me he tries some of the shoes every now and than (this is only woman shoes store) but he tries the cowbow style more, he said he never tried stilettos and that is no way he could walk on them, I took that as another compliment on my side :cry:

I'm not sure. I was having a housewarming the other night with the same group of friends I was in the pub with when I ended up trying on three of the girls' boots. Well, long story short, we got back to my house and when I took my own boots off one of the girls made a comment about the size of my feet and offered me her boots again. As I was taking them off after I squeezed into them my cousin, who now knows about my love of heels, took off her calf length stiletto boots and said something to the effect of "Here, try these they should fit better." Considering this is the second time that I've worn heels in front of the same group, and that two of the girls noticed how easily I could walk in them they might be getting suspicious! Chris

I'm not sure on the level of cat in bag, but one of the girls in particular is very astute, and as she wears heels herself she knows what it's like to walk in them. kinheels: So far I only have one female friend who would go so far as to let me borrow her footwear, but the others seem quite happy to let me try them on! Chris

I'm fairly modest about my heel-wearing. Although I wear what I want in the confines of my home, I usually wear non-heeled shoes around town. When I'm feeling really crazy, though, I do wear heeled boots while out on the town. Beneath a pair of long jeans, no one seems to notice, unless I pull up a barstool! Then it's pretty much a dead giveaway, but a definate conversation piece, too.

Well, another of my friends now knows about my heels. He was round on Saturday and we all got very drunk. My cousin was trying on my (mens') New Rock boots and after wandering around in them for a couple of minutes gave me her high heeled ones to wear. Somehow it came out that I had a few pairs of heels myself. He was not bothered in the least, just said something along the lines of "You're still the same guy, I don't mind what you wear on your feet." End result was that I ended up wearing my cousin's stiletto boots all evening, and there's one less person who doesn't know. It's getting to the point now where I'm giving serious consideration to just telling the others and having done! Chris

hi chris100575, its good to hear you have had a great time just a shame the truth comes blurting out when beer is involved. i met a friend at the garden centre the other day to help her with some heavy garden ornaments and she didnt notice my boots until i lowered myself to lift a large pot correctly, cant afford visiting hospital with a bad back while wearing four inch heels. cheers kinheels