my latest outing!

w6ish

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W6ISH:-) That will teach you to leave things lying around. TEE! HEE! Worm patrol. Life is messy---clean it up. Seriously---sounds like she is following you in your white platformed foot steps. It's fun being a father, isn't it? Who knows what she will pull on you next. One thing for sure---you can't stop them from growing up, and they WILL follow your example. Hey, it could be a lot worse. Enjoy being a Dad. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

we are going out, the three of us, to see that movie: kinky boots, tonight. and of course we are all going to wear our kinkiest pair of heels which means this might be the perfect photo op. of my lovely ladies and i in our super high heels on the street! keeping my fingers crossed we get a good pic that i can share with you.

• 2 weeks later...

we got to the movie on time but were late getting out and none of us were wearing heels! so there turned out to be no photo op. i hit the movie theatre this afternoon and decided to wear my black boots from maya shoes. those beauties have the slim 7.5 inch heel and i wear them totally exposed. i tried to get through the event without noticing any of the reactions from the masses. but i did see this one lady in her late 30's or early 40's, gawking and then she looked up at me and i saw the expression: ick... come across her face. and i thought: what is your problem? i was still pondering the movie i watched on CBC last night, Bowling for Columbine, and the business of fear. the movie kind of inspired me to wear my black boots today. one thing is for certain, i came away from it all, the day is almost done, but came away with the thought: i still don't care if folks don't like it, or don't get it, or react negatively, i'm not asking them to look at me. all i am doing is wearing what i want and going out to see a show or enjoy a meal. its free country. so i am going to wear my boots! the song says: these boots were made for walking! and i have need to run when i'm wearing those!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

made a quick stop to visit my art school bud to see if she had calmed down from our adventure this past week and she had. but i couldn't resist waving it in her face and wore my basic blue jeans and the same white 7.5 inch heels i wore during our last visit. what irked her the most is i hadn't even cleaned my shoes! i found her reaction to that extremely amusing and very entertaining.

thanks! nice of you to say. i love the contrast and when you wear heels that high on a city street, there is no use in hiding them! those are the same shoes i wore when visiting my art buddy and she thinks my black outfits and white shoes make a real fashion statement, which she says, is totally my own. i enjoyed hearing that.

Great pic, w6ish's! I'll bet you get plenty of doubletakes.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

thanks. wearing an outfit like that with shoes totally out of context is definitely an attention getter. of course i get negative and positive reactions but i don't pay any attention to the negatives. its the positives i remember and like to share. when that photo of me on the street was taken, we were at a fetish event and we saw a guy there dressed in a black body suit and wearing 4 inch black spike heels. my wife said: looks like your personal style is being copied! i thought yup, he has seen me around over the past 5 or 6 years wearing a black body suit with, at first, white 6 inch heels and now 7.5 inch heels. i thought that's alright, to be inspire others. having full and complete encouragement from family and friends definitely helps. i would hate it if i had to sneak around and keep my personal fashion statement hidden.

W6ISH:-) What you are doing is working for you, so why change it now. Keep on inspiring people to dress similar to your style. Imitation is the best form of flatery anyways. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

You know what they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

i'm thinking about buying a pair of white thigh highs with 7.5 inch heels to go with my wild and crazy nurse costume. anyone know where the best price is? saw some white ones with 6 inch heels but my 6 inch heel days are over.

i'm thinking about buying a pair of white thigh highs with 7.5 inch heels to go with my wild and crazy nurse costume.

Have I missed the picture of your wild and crazy nurse costume, or were you just teasing us with that one?

here is that photo of the nurse costume. i have a better one, when i find it i will post it. in this pic i was wearing black nylons and shoes from pleaser. when i wore the nurse costume to the halloween party, i had bare legs all shaved up nicely and my white heels from pierre silber, which are the ones i like the most. but i'll post this one for now.

(excuse the background, the studio was under very serious renovation)

Posted Image

i had a better photo of me on stage with the other guys who were voted sexiest male.

of course i won!

ha ha!

here is that other photo, the money shot!

judges picked me as sexiest male so lads, there you go!

Posted Image

not sure how i am going to top this act for next halloween...

but one thing is for sure, some thigh highs in white would really complete that look.

ah...

its fun.

white_6_inch_spike_heels -

Somewhere I got the impression you were not into boots. I have gone back and reread this thread and I see that I got it all wrong (wouldn’t be the first time that happened). Anyway, that’s why I hadn’t suggested you try a pair of thigh highs before.

A white pair would look great with that outfit but they would also look great with the black outfit you shared with us a few posts back. The contrast of white thigh boots and the black outfit would be a real attention grabber.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

i am thinking the same thing, a pair of white thigh highs with that nurse outfit would be great for those club visits in the second half of the year. but i want them with the 7.5 inch heels. i've been looking around for a nice pair but i'm not sure what is the best way to go: inside zipper or laces. what is your personal pick? also, never thought about wearing them with the black gel pants but it does give me some new ideas. i would definitely wear white thigh highs with my black body suit!

White thigh highs with a black body suit ... the mind boggles. An outfit that get attention is all about contrast. Black on black and no one will notice but white on black, heads will turn. :roll:

My white pair are leather 8899’s with an ankle zipper with a 5” heel. I have never been into platforms so the concept of a 7½” heel is way beyond me.

The thigh boots I have with an ankle zipper are made a little tighter in thigh than the ones with the full length zipper. I think there cut that way so they will stay up.

Pleaser has a pair of leather lace up boots with an inside zipper that I want to try when funds become available.

Posted Image

Seduce 3020

They are also available in patent.

Posted Image

The model Seduce 3024 has D rings but doesn’t seem to be available in leather.

This might be more to your liking

Posted Image

XTC 3010

Or

Posted Image

Sky 8000

There was a discussion on lace up boots with a zipper where some thought it was silly idea. My take on it is what I did with a pair of granny boots that came with 6 pair of speed hooks and a side zipper. They were a real pain to put on and take off because the laces fell out of the hooks.

Then I noticed the hooks had a hole like eyelets did so I laced the boots by running the lace through the hole in the back of speed hooks. This makes them lace like the speed hooks weren’t there. The trick is to start the lace through the hole then use needle nose pliers to reach under the hook to pull the lace through the hole.

It was an effort to lace them the first time but the granny boots now fit fine and are easy to put on and take off. :wink:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

my style would be those sky 8000's but i like the style that have the laces on the back above the knee. it would be a pleasant but shocking look to wear those with my black body suit. i will find the right pair and when it happens, i will be sure to post some photos with the nurse costume and the body suit. where did you see those sky 8000's up for sale?

my wife has a pair of black leather thigh highs with lacing up the back. they look quite sexy even though they only have a low 4 inch heel. she bought them in Toronto, Ontario and the place has since vanished from Queen Street.

imagine those white thigh highs with an outfit like this? that jacket i'm wearing is standard issue but i added those applications to make it my own. i could do another one like it but use some fabric that has a bit of white in it to match the boots. gives me a few ideas!

Posted Image