my latest outing!

w6ish

The full length liners are good for closed shoes or boots. The local western store recommends them for cowboy boots. There also are small ones with sticky backs that fit under the ball of the foot for sandals. I use them in my flat dance shoes which have no padding, and also in some non-platform heels which need more padding.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to try some inserts this morning and see what the afternoon has in store because today is a beautiful dry day in the capital city: perfect for some extended street heeling! the only question is... which ones to wear? i've got my black 6 inch heel cupids with the 2 inch platform, or, if i'm feeling saucy! i could go with my black boots from maya, which have the 7.5 inch spike heel and 3 inch platform.

here is my look for these late autumn high heel outings. those are my 7.5 inch heels from maya but with the wrong jeans! the jeans i usually wear with these boots aren't as snug on the ankle like they are in this picture. actually these are the jeans i wear with the cupids.

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Terriifc heels and Boots, would love to see this look on you with the Boots showing, the jeans tucked in to them.

Cheers,

david

here is my look for these late autumn high heel outings. those are my 7.5 inch heels from maya but with the wrong jeans! the jeans i usually wear with these boots aren't as snug on the ankle like they are in this picture. actually these are the jeans i wear with the cupids.

Posted Image

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

if those 7.5's in the photo were knee highs i would be very tempted to wear my light blue skin tight jeans (partly made of very stretchy material!) tucked in but unfortunately they are ankle length boots. do you think i could get away with wearing my black leggings with those boots and the same mid length leather jacket? hope to hear from you soon.

Just my preference but wear ankle length boots under jeans. Anything taller can (and should) be worn over jeans or leggings. The first thing I do when I get home from work is to change out of slacks and into leggins and usually a pair of flat heeled thigh boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

i'm not sure about the look. i tried it with some winter weight black leggings, the type you might wear out jogging, very thick comfortable material and skin tight from the waist to the ankles. i tried both pairs of boots, the 6 inch heel cupids and the 7.5 inch heels from maya but i wasn't sure about the look... i think some black knee highs are in order. i did go out yesterday for a short 3 to 4 hour outing wearing my cupids! that was a lot of fun, visiting the downtown, the mall, a chapters book store and the bank! i didn't get any negative reactions although there were a lot of gawkers in the crowd! and of course i enjoy their reactions. i took the via train last saturday and made a 9 hour day in my cupids! i started here in the capital city and had many interesting reactions. for one, i stopped at a popular bar downtown before i went to the train station. i walked in carrying a bag full of christmas parcels and nothing else. the ladies had taken off a few days earlier and i was catching up with them in toronto. so i walked into this bar, it was mid afternoon and a guy saw my boots and freaked! he came up with the usual: "look at that queer!" stare and he nudged his drinking buddies to take a look. i sat down at the bar and ordered up a snort and looked at him: he was wearing a pink shirt and ear rings in both ears... so i thought hey wait a second... how come you can wear a pink shirt and ear rings and think i'm the joke? cause i was slicked up in my blue jeans, a black t shirt, a black leather jacket and my black boots! the only thing unusual about my outfit was the totally exposed 6 inch heels! ah well. i didn't pay any attention to them and got to the train station without any problems. at the other end, down at union station, there was a gang of young lads half cut and they saw me and made a big deal out of it. they yelled out: hey look at that queer! it didn't matter to them that i was walking hand in hand with a beautiful lady, my wife, and that i was carrying a bag full of christmas parcels. they had to let the whole station know their thoughts on the matter. my wife yelled back at them but i said don't waste your time, nothing on this earth is going to change their opinions now, tomorrow or ever. so let it be. forget about it. she said i don't know how you put up with such garbage and i said i didn't put up with any garbage, cause i never take anything personally. then i said, i would be in real trouble if i believed their words or let them get to me. i mean what if i went home and took my boots off and threw them in the trash?!! that would be defeat but i said i'm not about that. i'm about going my own way. so it was a great day for wearing heels and i got a lot out of them. but i looked at my day book and saw i had only gone out 40 times this year!!! that includes all fetish events, halloween, sandals in the summer and boots in the spring and autumn! that is with the totally exposed 6 inch heels and the white 7.5's and black boots with the 7.5's... so something has definitely gotten to me! the year before i was out twice as much. ah well, its the end of another year and before its gone, i wanted to muster the courage to go out solo with my black 7.5's from maya. i go out solo in my cupids but not the maya boots. i've been out a number of times with the black 7.5's with the wife but never on my own. so i might save that for new year's eve. before the party starts over here, i might visit the local clubs where they know me and have seen me wearing my cupids, and take the year out in grand style! i'll let you know how it goes if i pull it off.

Didn't quite know where else to put this. But I'm leaving in a few hours to see my friend's accross the Province in St. John's and spend New Years with them. Big House Party with a semi formal theme :D. Anyway, I'll be out there for 4 days and I've decided to only bring heels. 4 days isn't alot of time and we won't be going out much except shopping for the party and maybe seeing a movie on new years day. But when we do, for sure I'll be in heels. The pics below are of the 3 or 4 pairs I'll be bringing, haven't decided yet, depends on how much room I'll have :wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and maybe...

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Well I just got back from the mall, I spent about an hour and a half walking around in these...

Posted Image

It's the first time I've really worn these in my home town, so I was a little nervous that a good friend of my parents might see me and say something. But I didn't see any of them. I wore them with flare blue jeans that covered almost the whole heel, except when I walked, then it showed a little more, as it does. I didn't catch anyone noticing, nothing more than a glace anyway. except these 2 teenage girls. It didn't bother me, but they were sitting on a bench and after I passed the followed me into Zellars (department store). So I went into the shoe section (hehehe) and when I turned around they quickly went ducked into an isle. So I KNEW they were following me. I doubled back and came out behind them, it seemed to startle them a bit cause then they went into the women's section. I just walked on but I'd glance back and they tried hard to keep me insight, but I soon lost them. Maybe I should've said something, but I really didn't think of it at the time. I guess that'll be posted in one of their blogs tonight ;) Anyway, I walked around the mall a few more times and I went to my fave shoe store Transit. And I talked to the 2 girls who were working, about mens fashion and how 90% of guys in this town sees dressing trendy as being gay. But I showed them my boots and they said they looked fine. They also talked about how heels on a guy are nothing when you go into bigger cities, it's just "out of the norm" here. So all in all it was a great heeling experiance. I plan on doing it again in anothe pair, just don't know what ones yet :o

• 3 years later...