My New Year eve

Taccofan

Hello all, and very happy new year. I have to tell you what kind was my new year eve. The weather was snowly here in Finland, actually the all day was raining snow. I have a flu and I thought that we are at home all evening doing what ever we do like we planned, but when the clock game 23:25 in the evening my gf asked that: "are we going to out to watch fireworks?" I said: "why not it takes only short time" and because we live very near of the place where this firework display was we can go to there by walk. Then my gf asked from me: "what shoes you thought put on"? I answered that: "propably the boots I use to be wear" (very long pointed toe, long shaft black boots with 1,5 inch wide block heel. They look very much like mens boots, but because they are so narrow of the toe box and sharp pointed, some peoples sometimes looks them little bit more than normally ... but I can accept that.) But THEN my gf said that: "no way, you have to put something else now! Bring to me three pairs of footwear you have then I choose from them the boots you put on". Then I chosen three flat heels I use at daily (all my shoes are women's shoes nowdays). My gf looked my choice and said: "no way. You have to choose three pairs from your closet!" She meant my own closet where I have all my high heeled boots and shoes. All those have heel hight at least three inch. I looked her and said that: "there is no boots I can wear if we are going to place where is hundred of peoples". She said that: "if we go you have to pick up boots from your closet and if you don't pick I will and you have to wear them! I did'nt pick so my gf did and she choosed very feminine, pointed dark red (wine red or something) high heel boots which have about 3,2 inch stiletto heel. (I have worn those boot only once outside at our home. The place was the distant park one late evening when nobody else were there). I looked to her and said to her: "no, no way, every body can see what I have put on". She said that:" no they can't, they all have little bit drunk and can't even think what some body put on. And you jeans flare cover heels very well". So, few second later I was made my mind and I put on those red boots and then we go out. We live at apartment which have four floor and our apartment is on the top floor. The staircase have a hard stone floor and it sound very nice "klick, klick" when we walk to the elevator. My gf chosen for her brown suede high heel stiletto boots... When I open the outdoor there was lot of people walking to same direction than we are going to and I counted in my mind how long it takes when somebody will say something from my boots. But nobody say nothing. There was younger girls behind us and they usually are very sharp eye to see everything. Also I knew that every step I took the heel was clearly visible and also the footprint was very deep and sharp "hole". Somebodys must see this! We have to walk about four hundred meters to this place where every body was celebration about new year and even there no watches or anything. It was amazing feel to do something like that. BTW my girlfrend know all my shoe things and she accept and supports me in this because this thing is "part of me" and because its really not big deal for her, hey its only shoe she say! And sometimes she is teasing me how funny I look -in my favourite white high heel stiletto boots with somekind sweatpants I like to wear at home. Few days ago she unexpectedly said that you have to get something else to wear with you high heels at home and I asked from her: "like what"? She answered that somekind long skirt or long dress looks much better on you whit those heels. She continued that she has some which are too big for her and you can try them. But they was little bit too small for me and then she said that: "okey we have to by for you own size dress or skirt". Personally I don't have nothing interesting for skirts because only the heels are my thing, but I thought that certainly it suits me better with heels and also I know that she little bit like to see me wearing a skirt.

It's true, it seems. When you want people to notice, they don't -and when you don't want them to, they do! Not that anyone here wouldn't like people to notice. I'm rather proud when I find a good pair, and just wanna strut my stuff. Time to break in the new year the right way!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Thanks to all you guys,

I have to tell you that courage grew very much after this eve.

Here is picture of my boots.

http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/3104489425000IMG_02.jpg

http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/3129203487500IMG_01.jpg

The brown ones are just same kind of boots I mentioned in my topic. I bought them in black and brown because they looks and fit so well. The heel hight is actually 2 inch not 1.5 I mentioned...

the brown ones don't look like women's shoes for me, since I have shoes as pointy as that bought in a very known men's shoes store here in Brazil. But the red ones are stunning, I love that! I'll try to find boots like the brown ones for me, they can be worn as men's shoes here in Brazil for sure.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.