New pictures

Skymaster

• 4 years later...

Stop diging like archeologists, this subject i extremley old

Doesn't mean that the legs aren't good looking or the shoes she wears aren't great shoes.....:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 months later...

I just posted new pictures on here of me with deep purple painted toe nails, wearing a pair of 5 inch gold strappy stilettos.

And now they are gone I am afraid, please read the posts and stickys relating to the Galleries,

http://www.hhplace.org/forum_site_specific_announcements/16025-members_albums_galleries.html

thanks

The angels have the phonebox.

I just posted some more pictures of me wearing a pair of my sexy satin 5 1/2 inch stilettos, every time I put them on I don't want to take them off ever, they are so feminine and very girlie.

Why didn't you read Nigels post and follow the link he gave.

Then you will see that he will remove your pictures as soon as he gets to it.

Anyway, they are very boring pictures.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I just posted some more pictures of me wearing a pair of my sexy satin 5 1/2 inch stilettos, every time I put them on I don't want to take them off ever, they are so feminine and very girlie.

And they are gone as well for the same reason.

they are boring.

read the sticky and then think what would make a more interesting picture?

The angels have the phonebox.

If your that determined to ignore the rules, and refuse to listen to a moderator, then I wil just ban you from using the website completely. Nigel has far better things to do than to throw help at you and be ignored... So please, NO MORE of these "i posted somew pictures" messages at all, EVER, and no more posting pictures in the gallery until you have clearly understood the guidelines! The next time it happens, there will be no warnings, infractions, requests, or anything, just an instant ban.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!