Kemal - Big Brother UK

canadianbeaver17

He was contestant in a reality tv show aired in the UK. The show was called Big Brother. Contestants were given various assignments and the public voted on who they wanted to kick out on a weekly basis. Some people have been really addicted to these shows. From what I have heard about Kemal, he was a closet type before he went in and chose to use the show as his 'coming out'. Whether he still continues to wear his shoes is not known to me at present. But it did strike a chord with a few people as more men are starting to wear heels and feel less ashamed about doing so. Since when should we be ashamed over reclaming our fashion.

Nice shoes, but the boy needs to learn how to dress himself and carry himself better, judging by the pics.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Nice shoes, but the boy needs to learn how to dress himself and carry himself better, judging by the pics.

Well, what can you expect from a kid. No doubt he's still learning the ropes. But I admire his courage to do what he did on TV. Anyhoo, wisdom will come with age, just like it did with all of us.

:D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I agree. Nice heels but the kid needs some work.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Sorry Dawn, I don't agree. Kemal is no kid and he doesn't need any work on his style. I'm convinced that he knows what he's doing. I'm writing this answer not only because I like his outfit but also because I'm sure that he would be massacred by his own turkish compatriots if he weren't a Big Brother star. What a lot of ugly comments have I experienced from young turkish guys in my neighbourhood :x Nothing harder for a young turkish guy than to be gay or a crossdresser :D

My respect for the "kid" :wink:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Don't get me wrong, micha, but I think that if he want's to pull off the whole package he'll need to coordinate much better. Pumps require class not trash in order to get acceptance. That my two cents anyway.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Don't get me wrong, micha, but I think that if he want's to pull off the whole package he'll need to coordinate much better. Pumps require class not trash in order to get acceptance.

That my two cents anyway.

Naturally he tried to pull off the whole package. I'm sure that he never cared for questions of taste. He is provocating and that is his good right. And we all should be greatful that there are guys like him! Who of us would dare to appear in a TV show on high heels? I would do it; who is ready to accompany me?

PS: But never in a Big-Brother-Show. Not my style!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I don't think that Kemal is a good example for furthering the acceptance of men in heels. He's gay and a cross-dresser, both of which are assumptions that tend to be aimed at men in heels, and that a lot of us would like to get away from. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with being gay, or with crossdressing, but Kemal does reinforce the sterotypical image that a lot of people seem to have. Chris