Godbye, maybe who knows..... temp. giveing up.

Hello. I haven't been on here in a while, and I'm thinking I'm probaly going to keep it that way for a bit. I met some cool people on here who tried to help me with my problems. To those people I say thank you. I'm at a ponit where I'm not sure what is going to end up. But I do know at age 26 I'm stilla virgin, still all alone. it is as if God took a shit and named it arron. I'm not expecting things to get better. Anywho I'm thinking this is the best time for me to say my goodbyes on the site. If I'm sitll alive in a few months or whenever I'll stop back in and say hey. If I should die then.... well, it has been real!

It's all good. ~Arron.

Hello, my friend. I hope and pray, literally, that your friends are those who will help you find meaning and purpose in your life. As one who was recently stripped of his own family (wife and child), I know what it is to find oneself seemingly devoid of a reason to live, particularly after investing the last fifteen years in something which no longer exists. I suffered through severe depression over the summer, and am but slowly recovering. If I may offer you just a few parting words of advice: 1. Most depression is strictly the result of an imbalance of brain chemistry. Correct that and it's bye-bye depression, hello better times. 2. Most depression can be cured by better nutrition, including the following: a. Vitamins (try GNC's Mega Men) b. Diet (try eating one salad a day taking a bit of everything from the salad bar) c. Exercise (exercising heartily for 20 minutes a day, three times per week, has proven to be more effective than any antidpressant on the market). Good exercise includes both aerobic (heart-raising) and anerobic (muscle-building). 3. Faith. I can't stress this enough. Whether Christian, Jewish, or other, one's believe in God is instrumental throughout their lives. Enough said! Hopefully your friends are of the sort to help you along in that endeavor, which is perhaps the most important endeavor of them all. God bless, and may He keep you and guide you, ASDF.

Take heart, asdf. There's still hope! I'm the one who told you to go dancing. I'm serious. It's what has kept me going since losing my beautiful wife 4 years ago. I've met so many nice people and nice girls and women. A little companionship goes a long way. Find a ballroom that gives classes - many do - and go. It's hard for guys to do that, all the people there will welcome you, and many, many women would like to meet a man who dances.

Asdf174:-) Sorry to read that you are leaving the Forum. You have got to do something for this deep depretion that you are in. Just don't give up as that won't do. I lot of people don't believe this, but I was a virgin at age 33 when I married Mickey, and we sure have been making up for this ever since. The world was a lot different back then than it is now. Do drop in from time to time and let all your friends here know how you are progressing. Dr1819 has some good ideas for you to try. Till later--- Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hate to see you go, but do stop in now and again.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I'm not an expert in depretion, my wife has it and sometimes it's so deep that I can't deal with it alone or I'll get depressed too. All I have to say is: - search for a good doctor, a real psichiatrist physician; - about beeing virgin at 26, a good dictate remembering this forum: there's aways a shoe that fits a foot! You'll find your mate, I found mine at 28. If you really want to live the forum (I think you can deal with this and your life toghether) it's your choice, be happy, have fun, good luck and come back to tell us your stories. A last sentence: never be alone!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.