Sexiest Pair of Slingbacks I've Ever Seen!

SandalFan

Posted Image

wow, those are nice. I also like the first suggestion in the "other styles you might like" section.

The ones in the picture go up to a 13 - the other ones I mentioned, stop at an 11. This always happens to me :-/

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

As for the "other styles" list, I'm partial to the lace up Babydoll pump. I just wish the heels weren't so damn thick; and that round toe has got to go. Either point it, or open it.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Count on it! ;D

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Danielle,

Just FYI but the shoes that come from fredericks run big. I ordered from them a few years ago and bought a size 12 lace up sandal the was too big.

I got these for my fiance in a 9 I can fit them besides hell over hang, so you and I most likely can get away with 11's from them for better fit and comfort. Give it a try.

Posted Image

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Hey, I not a big fan if sandals myself, but I love those!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I do prefer boots also but I have a pair of sandals that are not so beautiful but are nice to wear at home when it's hot, since I live in Brazil and it's not so cold in Sao Paulo. But boots are the best shoe style in the world for me.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

• 2 weeks later...