More male boot reviews

corsair

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/2839774/c/16840.html

" Nice boots - Bought these for my wife. She wanted a nice snow boot that looks dressy. A friend told me she buys her boots on Zappos.com all the time. My wife loves her boots. She likes the blk.pat. look of the boot. Makes them easy to keep clean. I cleaned them for her this morning. The boot looks well-made. They should last a long time. I have small feet for a man ( sz 7 ) and I found zappos to be a must have website for me. I also found out a mans 7 is a womens 9. I was curious about the feel of my wifes boots and just tried to put one on. she wears a 9 and they fit me like a glove. I think i'll suprise her later and have them on when she gets home from work. they feel better on my feet than my own boots do. they really are as comfortable as my wife says they are. "

Sounds like he needs to be joining this list...

Corsair

Geez! If it were me, I'd just go ahead an order a pair for myself and not even wait to show my wife. And, you're correct....Now is the time to join this forum..... ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

How convinient for this guy, although I wish we could get an update on if his wife let him dig into the rest of her shoe collection. There are some rather nice mid heeled womens winter boots, too bad it doesnt get that cold around here. Actually saw a pair of moon boots in a store yesterday, I don't think it even got in the 30's for more then 12 hours combined last year. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Although it doesn't get really wintery here in Charleston, that doesn't prevent women from wering boots and heavier clothing. I know wearing winter clothing in this climate does become uncomfortable to a point where you really have to strip down to keep from sweating to death ;) .

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I haven't been to Charleston, but here in Western Pa., we definitely do have 4 seasons. We just entered our Fall season and in about 2 weeks, the trees should be at their prettiest here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I haven't been to Charleston, but here in Western Pa., we definitely do have 4 seasons. We just entered our Fall season and in about 2 weeks, the trees should be at their prettiest here.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hi Dawn,

I was always guessing if Pa. is Pennsylvania. You just said that you have four seasons and autumn is beginning soon. According to my atlas you are living in Pittsburgh or nearby. Am I right? Then we are living in the same climate with four seasons. In Germany we have the same blueskyed "indian summer" as the north eastern states of the USA. With beautiful coloured trees at the end of october. The gulf stream related branches of Katrina just passed Germany, I hope that Rita or other Hurricanes don't spoil our traditionally good late summer weather. In Germany we call it "Altweibersommer" what means "old wifes summer"

nice greetings

micha

PS: I still remember a guy posting here from New Orleans. But I can't remember his name anymore. Do you know more?

PPS: I just found out that I meant Danielle and that (s)he got out fine. Luckily!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Micha:-) You are right...I live in Southwesten Pennsylvania and near Pittsburgh. Adeana also lives somewhere near Pittsburgh too and I'm sure that you have seen her postings also. It is good to know that I could move to Germany and be as comfortable there with the 4 seasons as here in Western Pa. The person you refer to that lives in New Orleans is Danielle. He survived the hurricane and is fine. Small world, isn't it? My Grandfather, on my Mom's side, came from Alsace Lorraine to this country when he was 7 years old. He lived to be 90 years old and never had a German accent being able to speak English perfectly. Germany owned that part of the world back then. My Father lived to be 91 years old so I have longevity on both sides of my family tree. I hope that bodes well for me to have a long life. In two weeks, I'll be 71 years old myself. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn, you would be very comfortable living in Germany. The people are very friendly, the food is very good, and the beer....well, there's none better anywhere in the world.....(I know Belgians would argue). Because there are a large number of German people living in your area, and they have kept a lot of the old world traditions alive, it would be like visiting a neighboring town, to you.