What are your most outrageous shoes?

barney15c

What pair of shoes that you own would you consider your most outrageous. Are they gaudy, impossibly high, wierdly designed, highly coloured, bought in a fit of madness. Lets see your pictures! I have a pair which I think could be a strong contender (picture to be posted later today), do you think you can beat it? Mods please move to Favorite pictures forum if deemed necessary.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

sscotty727- a truly lovely pair of knee boots

Thanks. Actually I would never wear them out. First, too obvious and second, I could never walk an inch in them;)

They are pretty much "bedroom" heels and right now its way too hot to wear them (not to mention our AC has been out for 3 weeks).

Scotty

Well as promised here they are.

Bright and Gaudy arent they :rofl:

They'd cause heads to turn on a woman let alone a man.

J Renees' bought of Ebay about a year ago - still don't know why I bought them, obviously a red mist came over me.

Can anyone beat this for bad taste!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please excuse the hairy legs - Missus wont let me shave them.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

These are my most outrageous although I haven't worn them in public...........yet.

Posted Image

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I don't deal in outrageous shoes or boots. Mine are the type that you see on the street daily. Barney15c:-) Get a pair of opaque hosiery to cover the leg hair and those shoes won't look so outrageous. They can be used with any number of outfits successfully. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, I'm a rather boring guy at heart, so this is probably the closest I can come to outrageous shoes:

Posted Image

My four inch heeled, lime green, snakeskin pumps which I won via eBay a few months ago. This is about as outrageous as I get!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB:-)

And they look good on you anyway.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Heh! That's what my co-workers said about the shoes when I showed them off!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!