i love heels

shoeman85

i am finally getting comfortable with my shoe fetish. i am completely straight and have had a problem dealing with wanting to wear heels. however, i cannot help it heels are the sexiest thing in the world to me. a woman that is otherwise not attractive to me jumps onto my radar if she is wearing sexy shoes. i love them and looking at them on my feet and the feeling i get when i wear them is out of this world. i have not shared this with anyone yet and certainly have not found a woman who will accept it, although i would love that. i could wear them and feel sexy and comfortable and free. all of you guys who wear your heels all the time give me inspiration, i already feel better now that i have read posts from other men who are straight and just love heels like i do. thanks for being yourselves guys and one day soon i'll be a grown up like you!

Hello Shoeman,

Have fun with shoes, whatever kind you like. Old tennies, dress oxfords, boots, or heels of any style, are all suitable. It is entirely a matter of what pleases you.

Some folks only wear their boots or heels in the house, and that is OK. Instead, I choose to take it out in the world, at the grocery, zoo, theater, restaurant, social events, and on dates.

How others see you is not simply a function of your footwear choice. People largely respond to the aura that you project. Cool confidence in yourself is what will attract women and make a positive impression. If you wear tall shoes, public reaction will not be uniform. Some folks will like it, and others not. What is more important is that you are doing what you like.

Others will accept you based more on the positive projection of your personality, than on your particular shoe style. If you wear what you like, and feel good doing it, then folks will pick up that you are happy and satisfied with yourself. That is attractive. It draws people into your orbit.

Strut your stuff in the shoes that make you feel good. Enjoy yourself. And remember, life is short, so you need not await someone else's approval to make yourself happy.

shoeman85

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of folks here who share their experiences and views on shoes, heels, and boots. Like DawnHH, I hope you will post with us for a while.

Would you tell us a little about what heels you have worn (or would like to wear)? What is your definition of “sexy shoes”? Are you strictly an indoor wearer or have you tried going out? Do you wear shoes or boots?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hello Shoeman,

Have fun with shoes, whatever kind you like. Old tennies, dress oxfords, boots, or heels of any style, are all suitable. It is entirely a matter of what pleases you.

Some folks only wear their boots or heels in the house, and that is OK. Instead, I choose to take it out in the world, at the grocery, zoo, theater, restaurant, social events, and on dates.

How others see you is not simply a function of your footwear choice. People largely respond to the aura that you project. Cool confidence in yourself is what will attract women and make a positive impression. If you wear tall shoes, public reaction will not be uniform. Some folks will like it, and others not. What is more important is that you are doing what you like.

Others will accept you based more on the positive projection of your personality, than on your particular shoe style. If you wear what you like, and feel good doing it, then folks will pick up that you are happy and satisfied with yourself. That is attractive. It draws people into your orbit.

Strut your stuff in the shoes that make you feel good. Enjoy yourself. And remember, life is short, so you need not await someone else's approval to make yourself happy.

Well said! I couldn't say it any better than this.

Welcome, shoeman85!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

welcome to the forum, shoeman85. Wear your women's shoes in public with confidence and pride. If you are hesitant to appear at the grocery store in heels, buy a more gender neutral pair of womans shoes and go out and about to build up confidence. A nice pair of black or dark brown penny loafer style woman's shoes, with 2" to 2½" heels would do the trick nicely. Once you learn that people really don't pay that much interest to what you have on your feet, you will gradually expand your choice of styles....boots, sandals, slides, mules, etc. Now, go out and do it with all of our best wishes. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would like to thank everyone for the welcome and the words of encouragement. I can tell they are genuine and I appreciate it. I like chunky heels with no more than a 2 inch platform for myself. They are more stable and easy to walk in. On women I also like spike heels and 5 to 5 1/2 inches are the max height I like. My favorite ( and only right now) pair of heels for myself are some chunky platform sandals with a 5 1/2 inch heel and 2 inch platform. I get excited just looking at them and get an erection as soon as I put them on. I have gone out in them many times but usually at night as I am still a little shy for daytime wear but I have tried it a few times. I got a better reaction than I expected as most people do not look at my feet as one of the members so correctly pointed out. When I find a woman that accepts this about me I will be supremely happy! It will happen because I love heels and will continue to wear them. Thanks again and I look forward to posting here often.

Shoeman85 welcome. I share your love of shoes though not quite the same styles for myself. My shoe wardrobe consists of flat loafers, kitten heel pumps and sandals and higher heels from 3 to 5 inches. I love the fit and feel of women's shoes. I can wear anything from Payless in a 10W. Fit is iffy for other brands though. I have to try them on. With some I take an 11W , others a 10.5 or 11 medium. I dream of finding a woman with my size feet who loves heels and doesn't mind sharing with me. In reality my spouse has small feet, doesn't like to wear any heels at all and until recently frowned on me wearing. This summer I bought a pair of pink kitten heel slingbacks. When she noticed I had them she asked me to try them on for her to see. she made some positive comments about them which I ignored but she kept on. That night on a whim I put them on before I got into bed. Let me just say her response was real and strong. She did some special things for me that evening and took great pleasure in doing them. (don't want to be too graphic). Now when she asks me to put them on I know I'm in for a hot time. This has added a new dimension to our relationship.

Welcome shoeman! I'm another straight guy who loves wearing heels. Most of mine are stiletto heeled boots or shoes between 4 and 5 inches in height, without platforms. Boots are my favourite! I've ventured outside in them a few times, but because I prefer stilettos they're not really suitable for street wear, and lower chunky heels don't do anything for me. Hope you stay awhile, there are lots of friendly people here! Chris

Shoeman85:-) Put your heels on and go outside and do your daily chores out and about to the grocery, shopping Mall, or service station like those were your normal daily shoes, and all of a sudden you begin to feel confident about yourself and you will want to do that more often. Try it, you will like it. And you will not want to wait too long till you do it the next time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Confidence in heels comes one step at a time. Each time you ventuer forth from home in wearing a pair of 4" heels, it becomes easier and confidence is gained, until it's second nature. However, the fact that you are out and about wearing heels is never far from the front of your mind. You never get over the feeling.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.