Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Street shot postings

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsay Posted Image

Heelfan,

You've got it wrong. If you publish a picture of someones face without their consent, you are breaching privacy laws and can be prosecuted for it.

An example here is speed cameras. They don't take pictures when you're facing them. It's the same law.

Quote:

Tech

Sadly your not right about this, the reason speed camera's flash from behind "mostly" is so that the flash doesnt cause you to have an accident if it goes off in your face, leaving you blinded (Mostly) but there are a few camera's that do face the driver, but these are typically in locations where it would or might be difficult to position a camera facing traffic that has gone past, or where painting the white stripes for the camera would cause confusion over junction markings or other important road markings.

Lot of mobile "traps" are approach facing with video cameras to identify the driver. One of my local fixed, at Fareham is switched for both front and rear, also for both lane directions but mostly set up for front view. Ground markings are for both modes and on both in and out directions.

No extra points for guessing how I know.

Al

[ATTACH]11735[/ATTACH]

Whats brand/model are those?

I dont' know :silly:

Wife has hundreds of pix in highheels of all types. Many are topless. Is that taboo? If so we have lots to share that are without nudity. Now all we have to do is figure out how to download.

Pretty sure topless is a no-no. You might consider making copies, and cropping them to show feet up to waist.

Enjoy, my first attempt at a street shot

nice pic! great job... looking forward for more :-)

Public transportation has its moments... Like when I see a young woman (20-25) wearing a really short skirt, glimmering stayups (it was obvious when she sat down) and a pair of nice shoes with 12-13 cm stilettos. Sadly this was the second last picture that my phone took, I have one more of the neighbours cat and then it died after I dropped it from a shelf Not covered by the warranty :smile:

post-29948-133522960725_thumb.jpg

Nice picture. Sorry about your phone, but a good reason to look for one with an even better camera portion with your replacement unit.

None the less, a very nice picture, very sexy.

Got this one when the wife and I were enjoying some ice cream

post-143-133522977327_thumb.jpg

post-143-133522977348_thumb.jpg

Shopping in Tenerife today Sorry almost lost them in the second shot Al

post-14144-133522979191_thumb.jpg

post-14144-133522979219_thumb.jpg

Few pics from NY Auto show and What ladies are wearing to the wedding. :unsure:post-943-0-00229900-1335408792_thumb.jpepost-943-0-65341300-1335408802_thumb.jpepost-943-0-74659400-1335408812_thumb.jpepost-943-0-92340500-1335408983_thumb.jpepost-943-0-82224100-1335408988_thumb.jpepost-943-0-95898000-1335408994_thumb.jpe

Edited by xam
  • Like 2

Folks... This thread is now closed, as we have a new gallery for you to post all of your street shots in. So please do drop in your street shots into the "Street shots" gallery and remember, "NO FACES"... This will make it easier to keep the forums for discussion, and finding things somewhat easier, and keep things running fast as were getting quite big now. So help me, to help all of you, and please do re-post these into the new gallery asap :-) http://www.hhplace.org/gallery/album/199-street-shots/