fun stuff!

w6ish

i ordered a pair of black boots from maya shoes over a month ago and yesterday they finally arrived. i was worried maya shoes was going to rip me off but they came clean and the boots are fantastic. they have thick leather uppers and are exactly as advertised: black ankle boots, lace ups, with a 7.5 inch spike heel and a 3 inch platform, made by pleaser. i modelled them for my wife and she you and i are going out tonight! so we hit the streets last night and i gave them a test drive. they fit beautifully and are very comfortable and easy to get around in. as far as i know not one person noticed them! the club we went to was full of a younger crowd. walking down the streets i couldn't help but look at my reflection in the shop front windows. those boots just look way too cool! i will post a few pictures of them in my whitespikes community this weekend.

Tommy: i read your post about the problems of finding the right shoe in the right size. i remember when i was your age, 15, i could get away with wearing my sister's 4 inch spike heels when she wasn't home. i had been wearing her shoes for at least 3 years by that point. but then the dreaded foot growth spurt happened and that was the end of my heel wearing days for... if you can imagine this, another 15 years!!! what a disaster that was. turns out though my feet didn't get too large after all. i wear men's size 9 or 10, and i have slim feet. so when a Frederick's of Hollywood came along and i saw those wild 6 inch spike heel stripper shoes, well that was just too much for me! i had to order them. i called a couple of shoe stores and asked what my size 10 would be converted to women's and they said 12 would do it. so i ordered the shoes and they arrived on my birthday! size 12 did fit perfectly and my slim foot, it felt like those shoes were made for my feet. well that was the new beginning of my heel wearing and that was almost 10 years ago. if you get along to buying your heels, the next thing you're going to want to do is find some open minded friends with whom you can wear these heels and not feel like a freak. that is not such an easy task. i think you'll find staying in the closet is an even more difficult task. i have enjoyed your stories and i hope you will keep me posted as to how it goes for you. good luck.

Well, this story was so nice to read. I really enjoyed it too. It gives me a lot of confedence to wear them! I think I can go to the shoe shop now ! I'll try to buy them during the vacation! When I bought them, the first feeling in me will be: THANK YOU HHPLACE.ORG ( = the people in this community !!!!!!!!! )

Well, this story was so nice to read. I really enjoyed it too. It gives me a lot of confedence to wear them! I think I can go to the shoe shop now ! I'll try to buy them during the vacation! When I bought them, the first feeling in me will be: THANK YOU HHPLACE.ORG ( = the people in this community !!!!!!!!! )

While it takes confidence to wear them for out for the first time, after that they seem to give one confidence in return. It kind of gives you the feeling that there's nothing you can't do.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Tommy: The very first time is always the hardest, mainly because you don't know what to expect from the world around you since the sight of a man wearing women's shoes is still considered outside society's norms, and fear of the unknown (how people will react to you) is always prevalent. But, more often than not, those fears never materialize, and once you get that first outing under your belt, you'll invariably feel better about yourself and look forward to going out again and again and again. You'll see! Good luck to you! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yeah. It was hard for me buying my first pair of heels and real hard talking to my father about it. I was surprise by his calm response (Well, talk it over with your doctor.) And I've been buying heels ever since. I don't know what motivated me to just say screw it and talk to my dad about it. Wish I knew could use more of that in my life.

It's all good. ~Arron.

i know you have seen this photo before but i can tell you those shoes i am wearing in this shot are really getting a work out.

the hose and mini on the other hand, well i never came up with the courage to wear that.

Posted Image

i'll have some photos of my new boots shortly.

White_6_inch_spiked_heels:-) Maybe you should reconsider the mini and the hose as they really tend to make your legs look very femme. At least I think so. Great legs. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

While I have to agree with Dawn -- they really do make your legs look feminine -- I still think the shoes reallly are UGLY!!!!!!! :P :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

here is a photo of my new boots next to my cupids from forplay. my cupids have seen a lot of action and i've replaced the heel tip and the platform bottom.

i've worn the other boots with the slick 7.5 inch heels a couple of times and wow do they turn heads!

Posted Image

anyway, let me know what you think.

p.s. the boots from maya took over a month to get here but i was doubly surprised with the thick leather uppers and no zipper with the laces which i thought was a foolish design from the get go.

i love these ones too. i've been out with these a number of times over May and June with a lot of amusing times.

not with the mini and hose though...

Posted Image

funny what will bring on the butterflies...

the line is fine!

I will be ordering a pair of PL-Kiss258 from How Cool in augst and I can hardly waite. Being that they are a platform (1") w/ a 6" heel they should fit in White_6"_Spike_heels collection. Unfortunately they only come in black. How do your 7.5" heels feel when thev'e been on your feet for a couple of hours ? Tommy I hope that you can go streetheeling soon because the feeling can give you an increadible buzz. Keep looking and you will find the perfect pair of heels for you. Just keep at it.

77r90dL lf

they feel perfectly natural! i can tell you its more comfortable to wear my 7.5 inch heels and even my ultra wild 8 inch heels from pleaser for much longer periods than my 6 inch heels. i've worn my 6 inch heels downtown, walking, and 3 hours was the absolute maximum before my feet were telling me to pull over! two summers ago i posted a picture, you might recall, of me wearing my double buckle beauties while wearing a pair of very short cut jean shorts and a white t shirt. that day i wore my 6 inch heels for 3 hours and finally had to stop at a bench, take them off and carry them home, walking barefoot, which was kinda sexy too. some ladies saw me carrying them rather casually and then noticed my barefeet and then gawked at me with a surprised look. later that afternoon, after i had washed my feet clean i put them back on and went out for dinner with my wife and a lady friend of hers, on the way home i stepped into a bit of hole in the sidewalk and down i went!!! right on a busy street in full daylight!! talk about embarrassing. quite on the other hand, last summer i wore my ultra wild 8 inch spike heels from pleaser and managed nicely for more than 4 hours on the city streets. and i've worn my 7.5 inch heels quite a bit now and those too are very comfortable for extended periods of wear time. i think of extended periods as 3 or more hours on the street. the only real differences i can mention are these: stability on those 7.5 inch heels is a real concern. the height difference between 6 inches and 7.5 inches doesn't sound like much until you have them strapped onto your feet and are walking down a sidewalk. i've had more than a few close calls at the tops of those 7.5's. also: you better get ready to turn a lot of heads because people really go out of their way to stare at you when you're wearing heels that high! its an amusing adventure at any rate and i look forward to reading your posts about your adventures with your new heels.