Why do I enjoy some high-heel styles?

rainbow6562004

Some answers: 1) Having had a mother who was forbidding, to say the least, the only way I could safely connect with her was by watching her feet/shoes. So, from time to time, I will put on shoes like the styles she wore to nuture myself. 2) I have erotic feelings around wearing them myself, taking pictures of myself in them, and seeing men or women in such styles. 3) When I put on pumps, my feet are embraced, in a way, as if warm and gentle hands were holding them. 4) Allied to 3) is how I feel standing in heels, where my heels are supported high in the air: I feel as if strong hands are hold me up so that I can get closer to the sky. Rainbow :P

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Some answers:

1) Having had a mother who was forbidding, to say the least, the only way I could safely connect with her was by watching her feet/shoes. So, from time to time, I will put on shoes like the styles she wore to nuture myself.

2) I have erotic feelings around wearing them myself, taking pictures of myself in them, and seeing men or women in such styles.

3) When I put on pumps, my feet are embraced, in a way, as if warm and gentle hands were holding them.

4) Allied to 3) is how I feel standing in heels, where my heels are supported high in the air: I feel as if strong hands are hold me up so that I can get closer to the sky.

Rainbow

:P

#3 sounds like how I feel when I'm wearing heels. I had never thought about it that way though. Let me think about that some more and get back to you.

Thanks.

It just kind of grew on me. Oh, like most boys I tried on a few pairs of mom's heels - even a couple pairs of a few of our neighbors, and once did the CD Halloween thing in college, and in heels (three inchers, belonging to my girlfriend's roomate). But I got into it when I had to, with a pair of clunky Payless shoe-boots with a 3" heel as an alternative to wearing several hundred dollar orthopedic elevator shoes when my progressively bad ankle got to the point where walking flat was the pits. At first, I was supremely embarrassed, but my wife understood. After a while, though, it grew on me and instead of relegating myself to cheap ugly house shoes, I began to be a little more bold and bought some heels that would pass on the outside. Then, I found this site, and a few others on fashion revolution, and the rest is history!

All styles I like to see on a woman work for me. That is slick, pointy but not shiny boots. Until a few months ago I'd been an admirer of women in heels only. Now my own boots help me fantasize about them. Women in classic pumps are equally attractive, but pumps are not for me to wear. My masculine legs would spoil the effect.

All styles I like to see on a woman work for me. That is slick, pointy but not shiny boots. Until a few months ago I'd been an admirer of women in heels only. Now my own boots help me fantasize about them.

Women in classic pumps are equally attractive, but pumps are not for me to wear. My masculine legs would spoil the effect.

Once you shave your legs and put on stocking or pantyhose (I prefer stockings with a garter belt), the effect is there. You see why women look so good in them :P.

Once you shave your legs and put on stocking or pantyhose (I prefer stockings with a garter belt), the effect is there. You see why women look so good in them :P.

I won't do that. I'm proud of my hairy legs. Heeling is just for play once in a while. Bare legged in boots, I like the feeling of the snug fit of the leather.

Any chance of a pic of your boots Raccoon? I won't shave my legs either, but prefer the feel of nylons with my heels. I do sometimes wear them barefoot, but usually with either tights or knee highs, which helps prevent painful hair trappage when zipping up boots! Chris

Sorry, I don't own a pic of my boots or myself in any heels.

They look like this Leatherworks Bianca style, but the heel is 11cm.

Posted Image

The trouser legs cover my legs completely, but I still prefer a pair of knee boots like my avatar. If only I could find a pair that fit my calves...

Well, I've always liked the look of women's shoes, especially a sleek, black, spike heeled pump. High heels feel natural on my feet, like I was born to wear them. Women's shoes also have lots and lots more style and color choices than boring men's shoes which I loathe. Nothing more complicated than that.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I think that women's clothing, in general, is far more interesting texturally and visually than ours. High heels, of course, are art forms, sculptures, as well as something to wear.

Rainbow

Women have much more variety than men, that's true. I've been quite blessed with having a wife that understands that and accepts that I like to wear things that others may not accept. She doesn't have the same appreciation but then she can wear whatever she wants whenever she wants. She doesn't stop me doing the same even though she may have reservations about it.

I saw a women in the grocery today wearing leather pants and at least 3" (probably 4") heels. Very nice to look at (and wishing I could do them same). Ah well..... when I get the courage.

I think that women's clothing, in general, is far more interesting texturally and visually than ours. High heels, of course, are art forms, sculptures, as well as something to wear.

Rainbow

This is so true. The same lines I find in exotic supercars I find in ladies shoes, and I love them both.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I saw a women in the grocery today wearing leather pants and at least 3" (probably 4") heels. Very nice to look at (and wishing I could do them same). Ah well..... when I get the courage.

What a coincidence! My supervisor wore black leather pants last Friday with heeled boots. When I complimented her on her outfit, she said I'd look good in leather pants and asked when I'd get a pair. I may just do that! Heh!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Why I enjoy high heels, honestly I don't even know. it's really hard to put a point on the date at which I went crazy over not only high heels, but women's shoes as a whole. Even stranger is the fact that other than the THOUGHT of maybe a bandana top, boyshorts, or some crop pants here and there, I've NEVER had much desire to appear as a female past the shoes. Even when I was 9 years old, wearing heels that fit me for the first time - toes nicely in place, foot sloped at that angle, the cut of the shoe leaving my ankle exposed, etc etc etc - I was just taken away by pumps. This liking for pumps eventually moved into sandals, which is where I'm more firmly rooted in my tastes. I like wedges, mules, slides, open-toe sandals, all of them, but I've NEVER liked them in mens' styles. Only womens. For this reason I never wore sandals as a child. The craziest part about this is that heels on the sandals weren't even necessary - if they were women's sandals and had some degree of stylishness, I liked them regardless of heel height. The first womens shoes I truly fell in love with (aside from the very first ones I ever wore) were those Steve Madden slides popular around 2000, and those only had MAYBE a two-inch lift! Ooh... now I want to get some of those... maybe some jelly shoes too...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I'm in complete agreement with you, Danielle. Some women's sandals have always been a turn-on, as far back as I can remember. (The less said about men's, the better; no wonder I don't like Birkenstocks on women!) It's only recently that I've come to enjoy the wonderful look of some high-heeled pumps, as well as the pleasures of wearing them: the feelings of my feet being protected and lifted skyward. But sandals! They offer less protection for the feet, of course, but they can show more of the beauty and artistry of the human foot: relaxed; in high-on-the-toes tension; or turned one way or the other. The only other more likely drawback of wearing sandals, compared to wearing pumps: wobbling! I enjoyed how you evocatively wrote of wearing pumps for the same time. Rainbow :P

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Don't know why I like heeled boots, but I do. Flat heeled boots I wear in public are second best in this regard. My wife recently has gotten on my case about wearing flat (much less high) heeled boots publicly so that is on hold. She says the tall shaft height is too femine even though I wear them under my pants. The more feminine the style Re. high heels, tallshaft, the better I like the boot. Side zippers are definitely a feminine feature I love in a tall boot. Not only are they useful they add to the attractiveness. When I see women wearing boots I love the style of, I want to get that style as soon as possible or conversely am thrilled to know I have something similar in my collection even if I cannot wear them publicly.

classic style high heel boots

Don't know why I like heeled boots, but I do.

Flat heeled boots I wear in public are second best in this regard. My wife recently has gotten on my case about wearing flat (much less high) heeled boots publicly so that is on hold. She says the tall shaft height is too femine even though I wear them under my pants.

The more feminine the style Re. high heels, tallshaft, the better I like the boot. Side zippers are definitely a feminine feature I love in a tall boot. Not only are they useful they add to the attractiveness.

When I see women wearing boots I love the style of, I want to get that style as soon as possible or conversely am thrilled to know I have something similar in my collection even if I cannot wear them publicly.

I agree with you. My favorites are boots with heels. The higher the better. I have a pair of kneeboots with a 4" heel,chunky,which I have been wearing to work for several weeks now and thoroughly enjoy. My wife isn't real happy about this but is getting by . I have another pair with a 3" blade heel which I wear out shopping and such without comment.

I too love seeing women in boots! Too bad the winter season will be ending soon.

Jim

I don't really know why I love to wear heeled boots, but I do. I enjoy the feel of the heel height, the snugness of the shaft as I close the zipper, and the way they look and feel on my feet. Check out my signature. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!