I just registered and I'm very happy to be part of the forum

heelfetish

Hello, I'm 26 years old, I'm from Costa Rica, I'm a straight guy but I have nothing against gay people, I love to wear heels on public with men's clothes and also I love to crossdress, I have a huge collection of different kinds of high heels: boots, sandals, pumps,platforms, clogs, metal heels, etc. I have an addiction to buy heels.

Thanks God I have small feet to be a guy, my shoe size is 8US women's and some times 7 1/2US women's depending on the shoe. Actually my girlfriend and I share the same shoe size. She knows about my fetish and she's cool with it. She joins me everytime I go clubbing with a complete female outfit and very tall heels or platforms.

I don't have any problem to go the downtown, or to the mall or any other place wearing high heels and wearing men's clothes. I'm 5'5" tall and I'm thin, for example I wear womens jeans size 4 or 5.

I'd just want you to know that I'm very happy to be here with y'all guys and I also would like to encourage all of those who are trying to take the first step outside on high heels. Thanks for taking a minute to read my post. :)

I wear normal women's clothes, like low waist jeans, a blouse, I love to show my belly bottom, skirts and miniskirts, basically I'm not a dragqueen I like to look as a woman as much as I can. And in regards to the other question that if people notice that I'm a guy...well...that I don't know, maybe they do, maybe they don't, but I always try to do my best to perfomed my female roll hopefully in a perfect way which to me is an art.

... but I always try to do my best to perfomed my female roll hopefully in a perfect way which to me is an art.

Under these premises - that doesn't sound to me like a problem.

How did it come and when did it happen that you've decided to go for the female look? May we ask for some pictures?

CU!

-Mike

I've always loved heels, since i was a kid and as far as I remember I started to like to crossdress like 2 years ago. I will love to post pictures of me totally transformed but i don't have a digital camera yet, I hope I can get one in the future and i promisse you that I'll post all the pics that you want.

RichHeels -

heelfetish -

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of great folks here that love shoes and heels (and just about anything else).

Enjoy

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Welcome aboard, Heelfetish! Hopefully this board will both entertain and inform you. It's existence proves the the love men have for women's shoes is far from an abberation or perversion but a celebration of our unique passion. :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

nice to make your acquaintance, Heelfetish. Hope to learn more about you and look forward to reading about your experiences.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi ..its nice to see there are other males with small feet too I also wear size 8 U.S. and share my sandals with my wife who wears the same size as me so she benifits from my large collection of heels I presently have over 60 pairs of sandals ..yes I know its an obsession with me .I also go out dressed to and love the feel and look of sandals and also admire others in there sandals also

It's great to see that I'm not the only one with the same passion for high heels and crossdressing, and also to realize that this forum is full of warm and friendly people. I hope we can keep in touch and I'll try to post some pics of me transformed in the future.

Xaphod:-)

I agree that it is good to see a lot of new members joining us lately. See what happens when you are away for a spell. Welcome back.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

..... hmmm I hope that this doesn't mean something ominous.

Funny thing, it always happens this way with me. A few years ago, I bummed around Italy for a month. When I got back to the UK, I found that 3 of my long-term batchelor friends had all got steady girlfriends.

Xa

Shoot, not a think wrong with having a steady girlfriend. The perfect way to ruin a good friendship is to get married. :rofl: :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.