First time out, well.... little bit...

tal

7 pairs of boots/shoes are sitting in my secret closet at work, and none have ever seen outside daylight. This closet houses my footwear, but also nummereous pieces of pvc and rubber clothing.

Reading the story's on here, made me wanna do it, and see how it feels to walk outside in my highheels. I have been risking confrontations before, by wearing my black pvc pants (the real shiny pvc yes), or my rubber trousers and rubber bickerjacket and black PVC blouse.

But heels is different, pvc/rubber can be worn, and looked up as being fashionable or just gay (that really pisses me off though), but heels.... thats womans stuff...

My ultimate would be wearing my black patent thigh-highs with 5 inch heel, but thats a bit to much for now. Gotta start safe....

First was determining time/place.

Well, me sheilla is of tonight, so my plan was to put the shoes on at work, with some stockings, go home, go into the house, then wear them for a little around the house, hide the shoes for me sheilla when she commes home. Take next day shoes back to work. Most important. I don't wanna be seen, just trying HH on driving, and outside walking.

Next was to choose which shoes to wear.

I have a pair of 6 inch platform white patent gogo boots, those would be perfect, coz they are really easy to walk on. Downside is that they will really stick out coz of their color, and i don't know if they get damaged by driving the car, they are very fragile. A pair of 5.5 inch pumps are also sitting there, but they have no ankleband, so for a first time out, they are probably not a wise choice, so i went with the 5 inch black patent ones, with bands across: (picture taken when i came home)

Posted Image

Now was the time for action. I put my stockings on, and the heels. Mostly covered by my black jeans, but the patent stands out like hell....oh well.....

Looking out the door..... nobody out there..... neighbours (car-garage) are inside.....no one else to see, but a lad doing some pallet stacking across the street, but he won't be able to see, coz its to far away and my car is inbetween.

First steps out the door......... the sound of the metal high heels on the parkingarea..... OMG!!!! :):o:oops: what a wonderfull feelin.....

I open my car, then quickly back through the door inside.... nobody.....

Get me normal shoes, walk outside, put them in the car, and walk back inside....nobody....

Oke, now the real one, closing up the door, so when doing that, there's no where to go, unless into my car, but thats a few metres away....

Here we go..... Step out the door, confident as f***, close the door, lock 3 locks and look around.....nobody.... O FFS!!! IF I'M GOING THROUGH ALL THIS, AT LEAST SOMEONE MUST TAKE NOTICE!! GEEEEZZZZ....

And there i stand..... not running into my car as i expected to do, nope, walking little circles near my car....... waiting to be seen....... wots wrong with me??? Very simmilair to the first time i wore my pvc trousers.

Got into me car... first time with heels on..... oke... driving is not to bad, heck, i can even use some heel-toe....... cramp in my legs...... to much tension, i gotta loosen up a little..... I try to relax.

I go on the highway, and stop at a resting area. Its getting pretty dark allready, so, that would be perfect for a little walk. I park my car, there are other cars sitting around. Nobody seems to be interested in other people, most seem to take a little nap anyway. I turn off the lights, and start thinking for an good excuse to have to leave my car and walk a little.

I then got out the car, and crossed the road running through the middle of the resting area, the sound of the heels is not that bad really, it actually sounds really sexy. When i walk back, there is a car driving up the parking area. I decide to walk in front of the car, back to my car, so i would be in the light of his lamps. I was waiting for what next to happen........ nothing.......

I walk with small femmenin steps to my door, and get in. The other car parks, and a guy steps out, he doesn't look at me, he just minds his own business....... phew....

I drive home, park the car on the drive way, and came to the conclusion that walking in highheels on pebbles is next to impossible!!

I managed to get to the the door, open up, and walk inside.

What a great experience. Sure gonna do this more often.

Dutch ChantalTV

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

ChantalTV:-) Let me be the first to welcome you to the High Heel Place Megaforums. What an awsome first post you just made and congrats on your rather complete account of your very first outing in heels into public view. Fantastic! You have rolled everything, and every first time experience, all into your first heeling in public. Now that you know what it is all about, you should do this more often and build on the excitement and the experience. The more that you wear heels out in public, the more confidence that you build, the more fun you will have. Keep us all posted on your outings and let us all know of any comments or looks that you receive along the way. Enjoy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

That first time asked for more..... as i expected....

So, what did i need.... Well, i needed a pair of lets say 4 inch leather boots, which where not so much sticking out as the patent ones, just to get me going in public. Preferbly with a blade heel for support. Not exactly the type of boots i like, but i need to start somewhere. Little lower heel, to get me going on the street as well.

I went onto the website of silhouette (they are local for me), and found a cool pair of boots, just overknee, black, stretch imi-leather, about 110 euro's.

So i went to their 'Zoetermeer' subsidiary, (though Rotterdam was closer), for a look at them boots. Never been in that particulair store, so i thought, well, they won't have them in my size overthere, but just looking at some boots and asking would be good to get a little of my fears away for shopping for womans boots in normal shopping areas.

Found the shop, went in, looked at some boots, and then a young girl approached me, asking if she could help me. So i asked her for the particulair boots, which she without a glance pulled from under a pair of boxes, she asked if they where for me in a tone that she wouldn't expect them to be for someone else.

Then she offered them to try on, since the shop was empty, i thought, well, why not. The store manager offered to try them on 'in the back' if i wanted, but i waved that offer off. Need to start somewhere going public :o

The boots where much higher then i expected, they are more-thigh boots then overknee, but wearing my jeans i didn't zip them al the way up, just let the top dangling down. While trying them on a young couple entered the store, off which the woman noticed me, when she looked she puts a sort of smile on here face, which i couldn't place it to be being put of, or being ammused. I looked at HER shoes, and said to myself she got nothing on me, mine are much much nicer :)

I walked up and down the store, seing other people walking in, who didn't give me a look. I asked the girl if it was abnormal for me to buy heels, but she said it was quiet common to have men buying heels in that shop.

The girl was very helpfull, even wanting to help putting the zipper up and all, and offering some knee-high stockings for trying the boots on.

I put me own shoes on again, and paid for them boots. Then turned to the store manager (who has been around the whole time), and appoligized if i scared any customers off, which he didn't care about at all :oops:

Walking out of the store, i came to the following conclusion:

I just bought a pair of boots which are way to high (far overknee, which is what i like, but was not my goal today), the quality is not all that (heel feels a bit wobly), they are very pointy (very femenine), They have a stilleto heel, opposed to the blade heel i wanted, since the material is stretch, the boots don't offer any support, and i probably could have bought them cheaper online....... great............... I then realized WHY i bought them, which must be exactly the same reasons why woman buy shoes which don't fit..... they looked so sexy and cool...

Posted Image

Back into my car, and put them straight on under my jeans. (Give it a try, puting thighhighs on, without taking your jeans off).

I drove a little, and tried thinking of a place to get out a little, thats why i bought them in the first place.

Stopped at first gasstation, and filled my car up, some people around, nobody really noticed i think. That felt amazing again.....o man...... the thrill...the feeling........

Drove to next gasstation and got out to get a soda (what an excuse...), Woman behind the counter was sorta rude to me, but i didn't know if it was because of, or she was just like that. She turned around doing some packing when i paid, and didn't look around anymore, so i ecxpected her to be simply like that. When i walked out the shop, there was a boy in a car waiting in the passenger seat, he looked and laughed and spoke to his driver, who really didn't seem to be interested.

Later that evening i walked around a few houses in a little village, and i noticed how LOUD the heels where, the woman passing by MUST have noticed.

I've worn them now a few days, and though my tones are eaching, i love them.

A special thankx for the staff at Silhouette for such a great service. I'll be back..........

C

chantaltv those are really great boots i can see why u like them they are sexy and cool, if i saw them in the uk i would buy them. keep the good storys coming. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Chantaltv Those are really, really, great boots, and a good story too! I wish we had some local retail stores here where I could browse & try on boots like these. Yes, I've tried to zip up thigh highs in the car while wearing jeans...I ended up pulling my jeans down around my ankles, then working the boots up over my legs and finally pulling the jeans back up. What we go thru sometimes to heel in public, eh?

"It's just a flesh wound"

Walking out of the store, i came to the following conclusion:

I just bought a pair of boots which are way to high (far overknee, which is what i like, but was not my goal today), the quality is not all that (heel feels a bit wobly), they are very pointy (very femenine), They have a stilleto heel, opposed to the blade heel i wanted, since the material is stretch, the boots don't offer any support, and i probably could have bought them cheaper online....... great............... I then realized WHY i bought them, which must be exactly the same reasons why woman buy shoes which don't fit..... they looked so sexy and cool...

C

Haha. i know why you bought the boots. It has happened to me several times. It is so exciting to try on shoes and get help from the girls in the store, that it is hard to walk out without buying

Chantaltv:-) Congrats on your purchase of those fantastic thigh boots, and congrats on wearing and breaking them in while street-heeling outside. Each time you wear them outside, your fears will lessen and you will start enjoying wearing your heels more often. Keep the interesting stories of your adventures coming for us all to read. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

ahh, Sunset Strip Shoes' "Thrill", they come in 6" and 7.5" heel heights. I was going to buy some red 7.5"s and some black 6"s but I never got a reponse email back from them :) <rubs hands together> I know where I can get some 8.5" plats though :o

www.mayashoes.com

Ps. I haven't tried them, I just know that they sell them!

later,

TXT-1

You non-platform types will find this a bit too much, probably.

I like Sunset Strip shoes. They have a website that shows all their styles:

http://www.sunsetstripshoesinc.com/

I don't think Maya's actually carries Sunset Strip shoes, though some of them are almost the same. If they don't have the names as shown on the Sunset Strip site, they aren't theirs. The retail site linked to the SS site only carries up to size 10 USW.

ForPlay and Pierre Silber carry some Sunset Strip styles (you can tell by the names). There were actually two slightly different styles under the name Slider, and I got the "good" ones (the ones that fit me). The style shown has a small toe opening - mine are larger, and the smaller one seems to be about all that is available, now.

As White Six Inch Heels knows, most Sunset Strip platforms have the flat- front heel, except for the tinted platforms which are round. Most shoes have the round heels, and all Tony Shoes do. Most platforms these days have the round heels, at least in the 6 inch height, but some Ellie and some Dallas Heights labeled shoes, at least, still have the flat front heels. I suspect some of the shoes in Frederick's store (not online) are Sunset Strip, but they either have Frederick's or no labels.

The platforms with the round heels are slightly lower and have wider soles, making them a little easier to walk in, but they don't look as good in the larger sizes, in my opinion. The tips of the round heels are much smaller, so they wear faster.

Hey, thankx guys, Let me give a quick list of the manufacturers and suppliers of those, number from left to right, top to bottom. 1. Ellies Trix, bought locally on internetshop in holland. Average quality 2. Pleasers, bought locally on internetshop in holland. Low quality. 3. Hayway, shoes bought over the net out of UK. Low quality 4. Noname, bought at local SM shop. High quality 5. Unknown, bought at Silhouette. Average quality 6. Unknown, bought locally on internetshop in holland. Average quality 7. Pleasers, bought locally on internetshop in holland. Low quality. 8. Pleasers, bought locally on internetshop in holland. Low quality. Have fun

If I don't get the repacement for "The Defect" (my farm hack Datsun 120Y 4 door sedan) I'm thinking of getting their "709" or "773" (the "709" is essentially the 8.5" version of your white 7.5" sandals and the "773"s are the 8.5" version of the style you wanted: however model "773" only comes in black patent/PVC :) later, TXT-1

i think those 773's in white, if they had them, would be awesome. i would wear those on a hot summer afternoon or evening! one thing is for certain: i am going to order a pair of those 705's in white and i am going to get a lot of wear from those this coming summer! what is the service like at maya in the mail order department? i am use to dealing with Forplay and Pierre Silber.