Motorcycling in heels

Heeledguy

I love to ride my bike almost as much as I love wearing heels. I'm not brave enough to go walking in public in heels, but was considering riding my bike in them. People will see, but there's limited chance of confrontation. Plus with a dark visor, I could be anyone!! I think having my heels draped over the footpegs will also be quite erotic... Anyone else have any experience of this?

I used to have a Yamaha R6 motorcycle, and have worn thicker heeled boots while riding before.. control was not an issue, I had no problems riding 1/4-1/2 mile long standup wheelies wearing them :) been a couple years since I've had a bike, and I'm considering getting a dual sport.. and I've got some 2-1/2" rubber boots that would be perfect for a muddy ride. Have fun Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

I love to ride my bike almost as much as I love wearing heels. I'm not brave enough to go walking in public in heels, but was considering riding my bike in them. People will see, but there's limited chance of confrontation. Plus with a dark visor, I could be anyone!!

I think having my heels draped over the footpegs will also be quite erotic...

Anyone else have any experience of this?

Ok, I need another bike. With the bike I have there is only one other person in town that has one. It would be obviously me.

I've sat on my bike in the garage with heels on and it's comfy. No problems with reaching the shift or brake. It would be very cool, but not on the track :-)

I have never ridden a motorbike in heels, but I often ride a mountain bike in 4" heel court shoes. I fact its a very good way of doing some discrete street heeling, if it starts to get too crowded you can quickly and discreetly disappear. Its also an excellent way of getting across rough ground in these shoes. :)

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I haven't tried riding with heeled boots on yet. Maybe next spring. Kinda cold right now in my neck of the woods. Have a Yamaha 1100 sitting in the garage just waiting..I have a pair of 4" block heeled boots that would work out great... Jim

I've never ridden a motorbike in heels myself, but I have been out on the back of my ex-girlfriend's bike wearing her black suede stiletto thigh boots. It's not the sort of thing I'd do regularly, I'd prefer to wear something a bit more protective, but it was a lot of fun! Chris

I have never ridden a motorbike in heels, but I often ride a mountain bike in 4" heel court shoes. I fact its a very good way of doing some discrete street heeling, if it starts to get too crowded you can quickly and discreetly disappear. :)

Now that's an excellent idea for shyguys!

I love to ride my motorbike (honda transalp) wearing my 3,5" block heels.

It's a good way to enjoy heels... even if once a policeman stopped me asking for my riding license...

Then he could ask you where you got your footwear :-) Can't very well stop someone just to ask about their shoes/boots, can you?

Mountain biking in heels! That sounds like fun. Do you leave home like it or change while out?

I have on occasion left home on a mountain bike in a pair of 3" block heel loafers, but I usually wear trainers and change when I get to an isolated location not far from home. I have been wearing heels at isolated location for years, mostly with a skirt, but recently I have found that a mountain bike has distinct advantages over a car.

If you use a car you have to leave it on the road which leaves it open to being broken into it or someone reporting it to the police as suspicious, who then turn up and start looking around, or ring you up the next day to ask you what the car was doing there at that time of night (This has happened to me in the past)

A mountain bike has the advantage that it can go anywhere, its silent and you can easily hide it if you want to. I go to a location near me which is deserted at night, it is not lit and cannot be accessed by motor vehicles. I use the wife's mountain bike which has a step-through frame which allows me to ride it in a skirt. I find that using a bike is a lot less stressful when you know that you can quickly and silently vanish into the night if you have to, although I have to say that riding a mountain bike in a straight skirt and stileto heels is certainly an interesting, if somewhat hazardous experience. But it is certainly fun! :)

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Skirted UK Fantastic! I'd love to try that too..... It's so hard (well I think so) to find somewhere isolated enough to be able to wear heels. For someone like me without the courage to mingle with people, where do you go? What with CCTV everywhere, it's near impossible. I could do the forest at night, but don't fancy ringing the wife to bring a torch as I've twisted my ankle on a tree root in 5" heels. Plus, I LOVE the sound of heels on a hard floor. Metal tips on concrete...mmm. Difficult... :)

Skirted UK

Fantastic! I'd love to try that too..... It's so hard (well I think so) to find somewhere isolated enough to be able to wear heels. For someone like me without the courage to mingle with people, where do you go? What with CCTV everywhere, it's near impossible. I could do the forest at night, but don't fancy ringing the wife to bring a torch as I've twisted my ankle on a tree root in 5" heels. Plus, I LOVE the sound of heels on a hard floor. Metal tips on concrete...mmm.

Difficult... :)

There is an isolated beach 2 miles away from my house. You can't get to it by car at night because the only road access is through the car park at the rear which is locked at night. There is nothing there of any value in the winter so the police are not interested, it would be a long walk from the car park gate to the beach for them anyway. It has a long concrete promenade, there are no street lights or CCTV. I access it from the coast path at the side and from an unlit road from my house.

It's ideal for a bit of skirt and heel wearing at night. Unfortunately its not something that I can do very often, mainly because the weather has to be good and the wife away, two things that don't happen together very often. :o

There is an isolated beach 2 miles away from my house. You can't get to it by car at night because the only road access is through the car park at the rear which is locked at night. There is nothing there of any value in the winter so the police are not interested, it would be a long walk from the car park gate to the beach for them anyway. It has a long concrete promenade, there are no street lights or CCTV. I access it from the coast path at the side and from an unlit road from my house.

It's ideal for a bit of skirt and heel wearing at night. Unfortunately its not something that I can do very often, mainly because the weather has to be good and the wife away, two things that don't happen together very often. :oops:

No, no and no again :) What a bad discussion about finding optimal places for secrete heeling. No problem for me to walk on high heels in the Taunus mountains at midnight undisturbed for hours. But why do you want to hide your passion ashamed? It's simply your right to wear your beloved shoes frankly!

micha (*disappointed*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

[ No, no and no again :evil: What a bad discussion about finding optimal places for secrete heeling. No problem for me to walk on high heels in the Taunus mountains at midnight undisturbed for hours. But why do you want to hide your passion ashamed? It's simply your right to wear your beloved shoes frankly! micha (*disappointed*)

Several years ago when I was riding my bicycle on a regular basis I would go out with a pair of thigh boots on. One pair had 3” stilettos heels and the other pair had 1.5” block heels. I wore the stiletto pair on early morning rides when no one was around, and the block heel at other times. I only remember getting one comment from a couple of girls about the block heel boots, “Hey look at those boots” (lots of smiles).

Sadly, I have been at desk too long and have gotten away from riding my bike.

Here is a fantasy image I made back then.

Posted Image

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.