HELP!In DESPAIRATE NEED of 4" - 5" White SATIN sti

I am in DESPAIRATE need for three pairs of 4"- 5" white satin stilettos! I came across three Playboy Bunny costumes in MY size! One is Blue, one Pink and the rare & treasured BLACK (THAT one is MINE! :D ) in perfect condition & complete with the tails, ears, collars & cuffs, name rosettes & even the earrings...everything except for the SHOOSIES! I even have the proper black Danskin tights that were worn by the Bunnies! I need 3 prs. of 4"- 5" white satin stilettos in sz. 11US to dye to match these costumes! Seannie, Samantha & I are going to wear them to a 60s' New Years Eve Party! HELP! :-? namaste', Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

I came across three Playboy Bunny costumes in MY size! One is Blue, one Pink and the rare & treasured BLACK (THAT one is MINE! :-? ) in perfect condition & complete with the tails, ears, collars & cuffs, name rosettes & even the earrings...everything except for the SHOOSIES! I even have the proper black Danskin tights that were worn by the Bunnies!

Any chance of a picture of you in it. :D PLEASE!!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Yes, There will be piccies of the three of us! The bad news is they won't be done until after New Years Eve! While the costumes fit, they require two people to get into! Samantha & I are ok with help and Seannie had to have HERS taken IN! Bitch! I have found a shoemaker that will make us the correct satin shoes with 5" Stiletto heels! They will be done in late November. I have done extensive research on this and have found out that the Bunnies wore 2 pairs of Danskin tights. Also, FYI - the Bunny tails were also used as Bra stuffers to push up ones, ahem, "assets"! I'll be happy to share what I've learned about the Playboy Bunnies with whomever is interested. Namaste', Anita C.

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

No doubt most of us will be interested in you telling us, I know I am one of them. :-?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

They wore one pair of panty hose & one pair of Danskin tights. to smooth and shape the legs. Namaste', Anita C.

I guess you're right Jeffie... :-? I'm wearing my corset again :wink: and excercizing :D and dieting...so is Samantha. We HAVE, however, put Dominos' Pizza on Seannies' speed dial list! Did I mention that I have NOT had a cigarette in 2 WEEKS!?!? So did Samantha...we're such fun to be around these days! Hopefully when the shoosies are ready, Samantha & I will be ready too. Gotta LUV it! A Bunny costume & 5" matching stilettos! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Namaste', Anita C.

Anita C.:-) I would be another one quite interested in seeing yourself, Sam, and Seannie in your Playboy outfits. Even though it is a ways off till the event happens, it should be an exciting time for all three of you. Please be sure to keep us all up-dated. Excitedly yours---Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Anita, the last person to call me Jeffie was my mum and she died in 1968. How old did you say you were, maybe you could be my mum for a while, and Samantha my auntie and Seannie a cousin. :-? Then I could say that all my rellies are bunnys. Glad you have given up smoking, Lung cancer and Emphysema are horrible diseases. Namaste to you Anita C. Jeffie

I was born Wednesday, January 30th 1949 @ 10:51 am...Harry Truman was President, Gas was $0.22/gallon, a new Ford was $1,200.00, a loaf of bread was $0.19 and Coca-Cola machines were still a nickle... Gee, Jeffie... can we all move in with you? Samantha wants to know how tall you are (she's 5'9" WITHOUT her 5"+ stilettos that she is NEVER without!), Seannie wants to know if you're ok with his/her situation & I want to know where I can go & entertain... :wink: . Whatever will your neighbors think??? :-? Sure, I can act as your Mommie...I could make your lunch, bathe you & the three of us could tuck you beddie-bye at night. :D Doesn't that sound like FUN!!! :wink: Anxiously awaiting your reply, "SON"! :D Namaste', Anita C.

Careful Anita!! With an offer like that you might soon have 1640 (or what ever our membership strength is at the present) other offers to become your children, also. :bday:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Anita C.:-) I am quite satified with all of yours, Sams, and Seannies situations and the three of you can put me to beddie-bye any time you want. I'll even keep all three of your shoes and boots clean and polished and I'm great on keepng cars polished up also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Doesn't that sound like FUN!!!

You bet it does. I have only one bed but it is a king sized bed so that would be ok wouldnt it. You could tuck me in one one side then all get in the other side. :-? One boy bunny and three girl bunnies wow!

And please tell Auntie Sammy that its quite ok for her to wear her 5 inch heels or higher if she wants to. It gives me added reason to look up to her.

Whatever will your neighbors think???

Screw the neighbours. I mean to hell with the neighbours.

You do know what people think bunnies do dont you? They think that all rabbits do is produce rabbit skin for coats etc. In fact what they do is produce rabbits kin. Lots of them.

And I am not going down that burrow any further. :D

Nite Seannie

Nite Auntie Sammy

Nite Mummy bunny

Hugs and kisses

from your sonny bunny.

The tights the Bunnies used were a bit heavier than pantyhose. They were made by DANSKIN & the colour was Jet Black . Anita C.

• 1 month later...

Anita C. I just wanted to introduce myself as I am a Newbie here. I have been reading MANY posts you have left here and I LOVE your style. As a man I love when a woman wears 5" or 6" stiletto pumps, but initally she has to like wearing them for herself as you definately do. I hope I am making a little sense here.... :) Anyway I was just wondering if you had an update to your New Years Eve Party with your friends dressed as playboy bunnies. Hope to get an update and possibly pictures. Talk soon Higheeluv

• 3 weeks later...