The Next James Bond

Who do you think will become the next James Bond?  

325 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will become the next James Bond?

• Colin Farrell
    • Jude Law
    • Hugh Jackman
    • Clive Own
    • Eric Bana

Well, either Pierce Brosnan quite over content and Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson are a pair of liars, or Brosnan's a liar and B&W fired him for being "too old."

Source: http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=172029

Given Brosnan's credibility over the years, including his devotion to the Remington Steel contract, I'm inclined to believe Brosnan.

Regardless, there will soon be a new James Bond afoot. Who you do you think it will be?

More importantly, why?

I lost interest in James Bond after Sean Connery was replaced. In fact, I don't recognize anyone on your list.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Likewise, I didn't recognise any of the actors. I think it's time for James Bond to hang up his gun. No offence to any fans of the films, but the whole thing is getting a little worn. I guess that will be eventually decided one way or the other by the box office figures.

It's becoming harder and harder to get write a suitable script for a James Bond adventure. Most of the good material was based on "Cold War" differences. However, I agree that changing the actor that plays the main character to many times is bad for the box office because of the image associated with the name "Bond, James Bond." I didn't think there was a good replacement to Sean Connery until Brosnon came along.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.