Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after reviewing the thread and new pics, i've come to realize, they look even better the second time around. one of the close ups has a hint of toe-cleavage..... she covered it all!!! as for my wording 'interesting'....... i want to replace it with fascinating and exotically tentilating. That said, I like E-J's presence here. Makes the board even more fun! (because she's so darn likeable)<is that cheeky?> RPM

RPMindy:-) "Cheeky" or not...I also appreciate the fact that E-J is a board member. I think she has contributed much and still contributes to the Forum. Peoples contributions, no matter how much or how little, is what keeps the board alive and vibrant. We need on-going ideas and being silent does not help to further the cause in any way. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Another outstanding picture set, EJ. I just love fishnets and very high heel pumps on a woman.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi Bubba, Bearing in mind that I take a UK size 4, I think that I am doing ok lying down in them! :rofl: I can just about stand! But I will keep trying! :wink: Ellen-Jay :lol:

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

I've had my LSB 7" heels for a couple of years now and I am just now standing with my knees straight. And, I wear a UK Size 8½. So, that's why I asked. I know first hand what your talking about.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ellen-Jay:-) Keep practicing. A UK 4 is a small foot compared to a UK 8.5 and your foot will be inclined on a steeper angle than Bubba's. I'm confident that you will persevere in the end. You can always take some shots in a sitting or lounging position for us all to enjoy and worry about standing straight-kneed later. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Let no one be mislead. Wearing 7" heels - even in a size UK 8½ like I do, isn't easy. The first thing I noticed when I tried to put my LSB 7" heels on the first time, was how far forward your toes - from the balls of your feet forward, had to bend inorder to get the rest of your foot into the shoe. The angle was so acute that I really questioned if I would ever be able to get it on. Secondly is trying to stand up. Your ankles have to flex so much, to a point that I didn't believe they were made to flex so much, it was difficult just to put your feet flat on the floor while sitting down. Thirdly is, once you manage to get your toes into the shoes, your ankles flexing to a point where you can place your feet flat on the floor, you are unable to straighten your knees and stand up properly. Taking steps in them is another learning experience. You can't just stride out like you would in 4 or 5" heels. You have to take small steps so as not to fall. As I said, I now have 3 pair of pumps with 7" heels. And, after two years, I am to a point where I can manage to take about 200 steps, with my knees just about all the way straight, before I have to rest. It's a chore. And, I doubt that I will ever wear them outside of the house. And, never in public. I just can't manage them for that long of a time.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) I sure give you credit on learning to walk in 7" heels. When I was at your age, heels without plats didn't go that high. Or if they did, you never saw that sight on the streets. I was quite happy to go no further than 4" heels at that time because that was what the out-and-about working woman was wearing and I was dressing and using the same fashions as the ladies were. As the decades went by, I changed fashions during those years along with the ladies and tried all the new fashions that were available to them and had a lot of fun doing so. Again, Cudos on wearing and enjoying your 7" heels. I doubt that any ladies will use them outside of the bedrooms, so I don't think that you would have to worry leaving the house in them either. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Bearing in mind that I take a UK size 4, I think that I am doing ok lying down in them! :rofl:

That's a huge heel for a size 4... Amazing pictures and the Black and White effect works really well, especially with the fishnets, great pictures! They just get better!

Bob.

Ye Ha! Fencenet stockings rather than fishnet. You don't see that very often.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.