Posing for High Heel Photos

I enjoy her group a lot. She has put up great sets after great sets and other members have posted too. I've at times gotten so carried away with my words (such as the word interesting) that at this point, I bet she just does this.... ;)

But E-J knows I'm her biggest fan, even when I don't express it. I get lost sometimes looking at her pics and the lovely gracious curves that makes her E-J.

RPM

Hey Bobsmith, just want you to know I claim to be E-J's SECOND biggest fan since RPMindy won't get out the way. So help us maintain an orderly line. Always be sure to wipe up your drool so nobody else slips and falls on it. Welcome to the club.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shrimper, it's a position I had to earn and will continue to fight for!!!! Believe you me, I am not going down without a fight!!!!! Ellen-Jay looks way too sexy and way too hot for me to give up my spot as the number one fan!!! Welcome Chris to the list of highly enthusiastic fans of Ellen-Jay. Shrimper, you've got heat for your spot! RPM

Ellen-Jay, I seriously love that picture!!! Awesome curves. Great selection between the shoes and the hose!! great pose too!!!! Wonderfully and seductively done!!! As for the nmber one spot, don't anyone dare try to get my number one spot!!! :D:wink::wink::evil: I got the spot and I'm keeping it!!! :evil::evil::evil: :evil: Can't get too far from Ellen-Jay :evil::evil::evil: RPM

EJ, you always have the most wonderful collection of hose and heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I see a few have commented on the obvious, Ellen-Jay has the perfect legs for those shoes. Without her legs and feet, I don't think these shoes would look that nice. I really enjoyed seeing these pictures. I could just take a seat at your feet and admire all day, but that would get in the way of you getting on with your life. so, i'd have to tag along, but then, i'd look like a stalker, then i'd feel the need to touch and massage, but you'd see me as a freak, so, in stead, i'm going to put them on my desktop to look at and pretend I'm there. That way, I'm happy, and you're happy. In all seriousness, the day I'm in the UK, i'm going to ask you the priviledge of meeting you. That way I can say in person, I'm your number one fan and I'm glad you shared so many great pictures with us. Of course, I'd not stay on top of you, public setting, your hubby around. that way, i"m a fan showing love and all is well. :D Truly, a monumental day if I can have it. I'll hold the camera at bay. You get my drift, I just enjoy your pics and I do get excited about it. So, to the Empress. You make Ellie proud! RPM

Thank you everyone for all your kind comments. I will have a look for some more of my red shoe pics. I would be interested in knowing what colour of stockings you prefer them with. Ellen-Jay :D

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Hey E-J, Only three choices comes to mind for the red pumps. 1- the white stockings you used before 2- the tan fishnets 3-the black hose you wore a whiles back with these. I think that is the order of preference, but 1 and 2 run so close, it's a tie with 3 being a super close second! :D RPM

Hey E-J, #2 here. I'd like to see fishnets in yellow or pale blue with the red pumps. Thanks.

The No.2 spot is looking shaky with suggestions like that!!!

Ellen-Jay :D

Hey E-J, how about a pair of red hose with the red patents, or maybe a nice shade of Suntan.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

The Suntan just saved the No 4 there Dawn...red and red!!!

Ellen-Jay :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the pic E-J. Merry Christmas back at ya!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.