Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever see those Cell phone Commercials from "Cingular"? Their tag line is "We've got more bars!"??? ...and in their commercial, they show randon shots of stuff...clouds, playground, flowers, pogosticks...ect..

all lined up making something that looks like good Cell phone reception?

Kinda like this....IIII

Well...here is my contribution to the cause!

Posted Image

and from the front....L -> R they are 3.5", 4", 4.5", 5", 5.5", 6"

Posted Image

Now if they made a cellphone that did that, that would be cool.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Now that is a line-up that is impressive from short to very tall. I'm also impressed with the variety of the insole colors and the various paddings inside the shoe line-up. Quite a contrast, don't you think? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Now that is a line-up that is impressive from short to very tall. I'm also impressed with the variety of the insole colors and the various paddings inside the shoe line-up. Quite a contrast, don't you think?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

My favorite pairs are the 4.5" Pepe and the 5" patent Fredericks...Wife's favorite is the gold 4" Karla del monacos....Love that shiny gold!

hallo, a nice collection, a heel high for ever occasion and nice ones. You two must be lucky to get together and understand eachother feeling. perhaps we can see more of your collection sometimes. go on heels A3

That's a BEAUTIFUL pic! More, more!:D Nothing tops a black classic 5" stiletto pump. If I may ask, how old are those shoes? I don't believe they're available from Frederick's anymore. BTW when I downloaded that photo, I noticed that it was a cropped image.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

That's a BEAUTIFUL pic! More, more!:D Nothing tops a black classic 5" stiletto pump. If I may ask, how old are those shoes? I don't believe they're available from Frederick's anymore.

BTW when I downloaded that photo, I noticed that it was a cropped image.

Cropped on purpose...sorry...no face or body picts of wifey (yet)

The pumps were bought off eBay about 3 years ago..they are good 'ol 80s heels! The Trinkets were off eBay too and the others bought new..up to 10 years ago

Cropped on purpose...sorry...no face or body picts of wifey (yet) Understand. Great photo just the same. I can see why you like those black patent shoes - they look great on your wife and she looks great in them! Thanks for sharing.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

thank you FerrariModels for sharing with us your wife's very nice shoe collection. It can be seen that certain shoes are more worn that others ... The picture taken from rear shows a very original increase of heel heigth. You could make a "photo montage" presenting side pictures of your wife's feet in those various shoes. A photo like that has been produced a few years ago end is circulating on the net, but with less shoe models. By the way, how tall is your wife barefoot and with those various heels ?Many people think that they gain one inch per inch of their heels. I'm curious to know the basic facts abouts that, especially with those heels ranging from high to very high. Thanx again Romu

thank you FerrariModels for sharing with us your wife's very nice shoe collection. It can be seen that certain shoes are more worn that others ...

The picture taken from rear shows a very original increase of heel heigth. You could make a "photo montage" presenting side pictures of your wife's feet in those various shoes. A photo like that has been produced a few years ago end is circulating on the net, but with less shoe models.

By the way, how tall is your wife barefoot and with those various heels ?Many people think that they gain one inch per inch of their heels. I'm curious to know the basic facts abouts that, especially with those heels ranging from high to very high.

Thanx again

Romu

wife is 5'6. I have never thought about seeing how tall she is with the heels...interesting.

I counted her heel collection (not inc boots or misc....) and she has over 100. I was going to do some more picts of her heel collection w/o her in them first. like "most expensive", "most worn", "highest", "strangest color", "brand name ive never heard of before"....ect

The 5" black patents have the perfect heel! but IMO the heels with the black sock liner to the left (pepe j. in the grouping of 6) have the perfect toe cleavage and pointy toe..and the gold "karla del monacos" (in avatar) IMO have the perfect sculpted sides....hence thats why THAT particular shot is the avatar

• 3 weeks later...

please pass on to Tara my compliments!!! If you have any other pictures of her in those clogs in other angles, do not hesitate to post them up here if you want! I'd appreciate it greatly! she looks great in them! Thanks Aimee1 RPM p.s. if she does clean in them like this, I can make an offer to have her clean my place!!! nothing naughty either... just cleaning.

I would have to agree with you guys. I wouldn't mind watching her clean my place in those mules either. You know---work fastinates me---I could watch it all day. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!