I got out my favorite fall shoes (pics)

onyourtoes

Posted Image

Brown PayLess ankle boots, 4 inch heels

Posted Image

PayLess Mary Janes, 3 1/2 inch heels. One of my favorite styles!

Posted Image

Arizona Jean Co., 4 inch heel loafers, a great ebay catch

Posted Image

4 inch semi-spike heels with long pointed toes -- from K-Mart of all places

Posted Image

Western Ranch 5 inch heel cowboy boots, too bad they went out of business...

I just got my first pair of boots from the new version of Western Ranch. It is comprised of the Father from WR and his partner. They call themselves "Western Boot Makers". My new boots are terrific. So, it may be possible to get some of their famous 5" and 6" heeled boots again. And yours look great...so let's hope they can start making them again.

Nice Mary Janes! I'm an mj fan myself and think they look great. I assume you wear them in public and when you do is it with black socks or do you push the limit and wear white? Regardless they look fantastic!!!! :-?

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Yes, I do wear the Mary Janes in public. As you surmised, only with dark socks, usually black but occasionally dark blue or brown. I've got a couple pairs of mostly flat MJs and do sometimes wear them with white socks. Nobody has ever seemed to even notice. (OTOH, I never seem to notice but see all)

Onyourtoes:-) I have a pair of Mary-Janes myself, but I prefer to have them have a decent heel on them. I think that they look much better than the flat ones and more femme that way. Just my choice. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I have a pair of black patent mary jane pumps with 4" stiletto heels that I don't wear much anymore. I've had them for about 5 years and managed to scrape the finish off of one of the heels on the legs of my desk chair the last time I wore them. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) Doesn't that just FROST you when you scar up one of your heels on something? Especially when it might be a pair of one of your most favorite heels. And especially if they looked good on your feet and were the most comfortable of shoes or boots. It's almost like losing a friend. Almost. Not quite. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!