Short wearing story and pic

Jinx

Heya all folks,

I wore these out with jeans last saturday. Went to friends house, didn't really walk outdoors so much... from our home to car and from car to friend house, and visa versa. and later at night we stopped at gas station near by to buy cigarets. Got no looks, maybe other sales girl at gas station was smiling a bit more than usual... but a great journey to me. My self confidence grew like hell.

Posted Image

:D

Heya all folks,

I wore these out with jeans last saturday. Went to friends house, didn't really walk outdoors so much... from our home to car and from car to friend house, and visa versa. and later at night we stopped at gas station near by to buy cigarets. Got no looks, maybe other sales girl at gas station was smiling a bit more than usual... but a great journey to me. My self confidence grew like hell.

Posted Image

Cool.

Just saw a guy in 7-8cm heels in Roihuvuori last saturday.

B

What's all the fuss about?

Thanks to all for your kind words :D Jim, yes I got some nice feedback from our friends. Actually there is a story behind why I got courage to wear the boots at first place. Lady from that couple is not really "lady like" and she does not wear highheels at all, nor anything very femine stuff. But his buddy likes women to wear highheels a lot. He always asks her lady to try out my wife shoes while they are at our place. And from there we got idea to buy highheels for the lady as buddys birthday present *grin* At his birthday party we got some drinks (there was only four of us), and later we all ended up trying her new shoes. She barely was able to walk with those shoes, but when it was my turn... I walked like nothing and ofcourse they noticed it. Then she got evil grin on her face and challenged me; "If I wear my new highheels at bar some night, you'll join me and wear some nice highheels too!" And what I could say to that... Ofcoz' I'm in. 8) That night ended, and I though that she will forgot her challenge for me next morning... but she did not :) next day at online chat she reminded me of our bet. Couple of weeks went by, then I told her one day "Ok, I got some shoes for me (not that I had those boots already 8) ) so when we go out? I showed same picture for her online as you saw... Then couple of days went by, and last saturday came. Just before we left to our friends house, I told her at online that we'll leave home as soon as I manage to get my 'new' boots on... just warn your buddy that I'll wear my highheeled boots this night... so she did, and noted me back that it is ok, just wear those boots if you dare. And I did 8)

Jinx:-) Good show, you won the bet. Keep wearing them all of the time, and if someone asks you why, I'm sure you will come up with something. Tell them that since you tried them, you found them quite comfortable, like the lift, wearing them is fun, and you decided to wear them more often. Three out of four wearing heels, isn't bad. Who knows, the other guy may try wearing heels also, just so he wouldn't be on the outside looking in. AND, THEN YOU HAVE GOT IT MADE!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Jinx:-) Good show, you won the bet. Keep wearing them all of the time, and if someone asks you why, I'm sure you will come up with something. Tell them that since you tried them, you found them quite comfortable, like the lift, wearing them is fun, and you decided to wear them more often. Three out of four wearing heels, isn't bad. Who knows, the other guy may try wearing heels also, just so he wouldn't be on the outside looking in. AND, THEN YOU HAVE GOT IT MADE!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

jinx those are really nice little boots u got there an well done for wearing them out an about, now just keep at it, an maybe the others will wear heels to compete with you!. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Bubba, my thoughts are on a same track as Dawn HH... I'll just tell them that what a heck, I just like to wear my new shoes :D And later I defenetly introduce them my other 'new' highheeled shoes 8) People on that online chat already know my 'thing' for women shoes and that my wife already has shoe collection around 100 pairs... and they also know that I do lots of kind a weard things (in their opinion) so it won't be such a big thing for them when I tell that I 'started' to like wearing heels on my own :)

Heya all folks,

Posted Image

Congratulations on your success, Jinx! The more you venture out, the more your confidence wil invariably grow! Nice boots by the way! :)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Jinx:-) If those people on your chat-line already know that you are a little odd and do "Squirrely" things, then they probably won't even bat an eye when they find out that you have started to wear heels in public. Keep on street-heeling and be sure to let us all know of your progress. Cheers--- Dawn HH

You guys in Finland have all the fun! Great boots. You need to wear them out before the snow starts to fall. I'm over there next month on my way to Lappland...doubt there are too many guys in heels up north...so I'll leave mine at home this trip.