Here's My New Shoes!!!

JeffB

I know you've been curious about those J. Renee eelskin pumps I mentioned, and then bought. Well, folks, here they are:

Posted Image

Aren't those pumps absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I paired them up with a brown shirt, matching dress pants and L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose in suntan. Everyone who saw the shoes loved them and said I looked great in them. They fit like a dream, were great to walk in with the near four inch heels and I felt great wearing them! It was like those pumps were MADE for me! That may have been the best day I ever had in heels!

Until something better comes along, these are, hands down, THE prettiest shoes I've ever owned! And why I'll NEVER go back to wearing ugly ass men's shoes! What do you think of them?

P.S.: I'll be ordering them in black next! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

OH :) MY 8) GOODNESS 8) BECKY!!! :D Those are just drop-dead GORGEOUS!!!! I bet you have co-workers drooling all over themselves eyeballing your fabulous new pair. Congrats on a truly wonderous find! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I bet you have co-workers drooling all over themselves eyeballing your fabulous new pair.

Yeah! You could say that! When I told co-workers that the pumps were eelskin, they were quite amazed, most saying they had never seen shoes like mine before. A few were shocked when I mentioned how much the shoes cost, admittedly they cost a pretty penny at $101.00 (the most I've spent to date), but it was definitely money very well spent, just for all the attention I got that day!

:D

Jeff, I was just wondering what the male to female ratio was where you work? It seems to me that females are more open minded about the crossing of perceived gender boundaries than males. For example I work in an all-male environment, and I can only imagine the reaction I'd get if I turned up in heels. It would not be good! Chris

Well, to answer your questions:

HHL: People used to ask why early on when I started wearing heels, and I always told them the same thing: because I like to. But no one bothers with that anymore as co-workers pretty much EXPECT to see me in heels now. Thanks for the compliment. :D

Chris: Our complex employs nearly 200 people and I'd say the ratio of women to men is at least 8 to 2. Another factor that's made what I do all the easier.

JeffB:-) What a great outfit, and those shoes just top, (or should I say - Bottom), off your office wear magnificently. WOW!!! They really look great on you. That certainly WAS money well spent. You must have broken them in while wearing them at the office. Fantastic look, and comfortable too! Can't beat THAT combination. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JeffB:-)

What a great outfit, and those shoes just top, (or should I say - Bottom), off your office wear magnificently. WOW!!! They really look great on you. That certainly WAS money well spent. You must have broken them in while wearing them at the office. Fantastic look, and comfortable too! Can't beat THAT combination. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Yeah! Everything just came together that day! Shoes, outfit, the whole nine yards! I can't remember the last time I felt that special! That, people, is why I wear high heels! Openly and proudly! :D

cant wait till I get my first pair of pumps Jeff.

Trust me on this, HHL, you'll enjoy wearing pumps. The simple, yet elegant styling is what makes these shoes such a delight to wear. I mean, you just slip them on and strut! What can be better? And, in my rather biased opinion, there's nothing, and I mean NOTHING flat out sexier than a pair of spike heeled black pumps. Ooh, la LA!!!!

Highheellover:-) What JeffB says is S-O-O-O true. There is nothing like a pair of pumps to go with any outfit, anywhere, day or night, Opera to clubbing, and be so sexy, so sensual, so hmmmmmmmm, aaaahhhhhh, well you will get the idea after you get your pair of pumps. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Highheellover:-)

What JeffB says is S-O-O-O true. There is nothing like a pair of pumps to go with any outfit, anywhere, day or night, Opera to clubbing, and be so sexy, so sensual, so hmmmmmmmm, aaaahhhhhh, well you will get the idea after you get your pair of pumps. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Quite true indeed! Pumps are, in my opinion, the standard bearer when it comes to women's shoes. The best of the best! HHL, you won't go wrong when you wear them! :D

Highheellover:-) If you are contemplating getting a pair of those eelskin pumps that JeffB just showed us, you better check your "Piggy Bank" first as that pair set him back a cool $101.00, and that may have been without the shipping and handling. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Highheellover:-) If you have got the cash then there is no reason why it wouldn't be a good investment for you. For JeffB, it turned out to be an excellent investment all around, including the joy he has gotten from them already. And that might be priceless. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I've misplaced the invoice, but I believe the final cost was around $112.00 after shipping and handling. Those were easily THE most expensive pair of shoes I've bought to date, but it was money well invested. To say those are killer pumps would be a severe understatement! :D

JeffB:-) Those may have been THE most expensive shoes that you have bought, but from your posts it appears that they have paid for themselves already. You are enjoying them from the start. I think I would too. They appear to be a fabulous pair of shoes. I wish you many wonderful years of wearing them in good health. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-)

Those may have been THE most expensive shoes that you have bought, but from your posts it appears that they have paid for themselves already. You are enjoying them from the start. I think I would too. They appear to be a fabulous pair of shoes. I wish you many wonderful years of wearing them in good health. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Oh, they ARE fabulous shoes! And I felt fabulous while wearing them! The feeling was simply indescribable! :D

I'll admit that in the beginning, I was a tad put off by the price. I mean, I'm not exactly rolling in dough, but the more I looked at those pumps, the more I fell in love with them and realized that I just HAD to have them! And since they come in three other colors (black, white and camel), I'll probably wind up getting all of them. But not all at once! :rofl:

JeffB:-) I know what you mean. Every once in a while I will find a pair of shoes or boots that I just HAVE to have and I'm not rolling in dough either. I'm retired and there is just so much money each month to go around. Cheers--- Dawn HH

The cost of a pair of shoes is directly proportional to the amount of pleasure you will get from wearing them. When I first thought of buying a pair of 7" heel pumps, I was inclined to pass on them because I thought it was absurd that a man would spend so much money on a pair of womens shoes that he would probably never wear in public. It was a tough sorting through the reasons why I should or should not spend that much moneyon high heels. II whittled the reasons I should buy them down to two. 1) I can afford them. 2) I want them. Case Closed! And now, I've got three pair. The two pair in my avitar are from LSB. So, it's all relative. Food, shelter or shoes. So, what's the problem???? :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

where did you order them from Jeff.

I ordered them online from Designer Shoes. They have an extensive selection of shoes in sizes up to 14 and widths up to double wide in most cases. It's definitely worth checking out!

http://www.designershoes.com