Here's A Real Classy Looking Shoe!

JeffB

Saw these beauties at Leslie Online:

Posted Image

It's called Colleen by Amanda, a tailored pump with a tweed upper and a three inch heel. Something like this just screams to be worn in an office setting! It costs $99.00 and goes up to 12WW. I must say it's piqued my interest! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yes, those shoes indeed quite classy. They would go well with my brown or gray outfits. I might just order myself a pair! :D

I'm taken by these:

Posted Image

Other than their pink bottoms, they're quite retroactively attractive and suitable for men's wear.

Hmm! An interesting style. Admittedly, I've never seen a pink sole before. That's certainly different! :D

Both. Perhaps its the view. I might think differently if I viewed them from different angles. That style of round toe remind me of work boots and the vamp is kinda cut very short.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Although I like the style, I agree with you, Bubba, about the low-cut vamp.

I wish a new picture server could be had - I'm dying to show everyone my new Franco Sarto shoes. I've been wearing them every day since I got them a little more than a week ago. 3.5 inch heels, rounded (but not too round) toe, rich, brown leather...

The only problem is that they were just a bit too snug when I first tried them on. The good news is that being leather, all it took was breaking them in by wearing them with a thicker pair of cotton socks than I would normally wear with them. The increased pressure of the socks and the humidity that resulted after wearing them around town for a couple hours was enough to slightly stretch them in all the right directions.

Now they're a perfect fit with my normal thinner pair of socks!

By the way, here's another pair of very nice, very passable shoes from Zappos that come in sizes to 13:

Posted Image

By the way, here's another pair of very nice, very passable shoes from Zappos that come in sizes to 13:

Posted Image

While I'm hopelessly fixated on pumps, those loafers aren't bad looking! I could go for those as a change of pace shoe, something I could tool around in on weekends! They would match up perfectly with a pair of flared jeans or dress pants! Yeah! Not bad at all! :D

Hey Gene--haven't said hello in a while and I'm glad to see that as your counseling season may be picking up, you are still taking the time to edify us with your informative posts.

BTW, I like Franco Sarto's too. I had a pair of Boca's that I wore to the office (publicly traded company requires conservative attire) many times. I even had a great date with a pharmaceutical sales rep in Detroit and we talked about--you guessed it--Franco Sarto's. Though, for me Nine West's Thibault is more readily practical.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

JeffB:-) That pair of shoes in your pic certainly says, "Take me to the office, Jeff". Now you can go and order them for yourself. Keep us posted on what happens if you do decide to order them. Genebujold:-) If anyone wore that pair of shoes with the pink soles down the street, the soles would surely put up a flag that they were women's shoes. But that is easily taken care of by dying them black on the bottoms. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

We went to our local Outback for supper last night. There were two pretty young women between 20 and 22 sitting alone in a booth across from ours. One was wearing a pair of white shoes similar to these (in the picture below) and the other, an identical pair in black. The only difference between the shoes they were wearing and the ones in the picture is that their shoes had 5" stiletto heels. Posted Image

I can't begin to tell you how nice (sexy) they looked dressed in demi-mini skirts and those shoes. My wife even commented about how cute they looked.

I searched eBay to see if I could locate a pair like the pair they were wearing. But, I could only find them with 4" heels.

Inquiring minds should view:Trainer Heels

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

JeffB:-) That pair of shoes in your pic certainly says, "Take me to the office, Jeff". Now you can go and order them for yourself. Keep us posted on what happens if you do decide to order them.

Heh! I'll see what I can do about getting my hands on a pair! But if I see a pretty pair of pumps first----WATCH OUT! :rofl:

I've bought three pairs of these boots Two from the very trader mentioned in the ebay auction (roxycakes) A higher pair in black Sz11w for me, a short ankle pair for my wife also in black sz9w, i am also getting another short ankle pair for myself in black from another ebay trader as they appear to have a slightly higher heel. They are extremely comfortable and fairly well made considering the price. They run big so can accomodate a full size above that stated.If only they did the J-lo's in my size as I would rush to get a pair of those as well - heres hoping .

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!