below average,average,or above average?

e

How would you rate your choice of footwear at various events? What is average,below average,etc? In relation to other gals, yourself? Are you above average sometimes and so-so others? What gets you "up" to be above average?

I've read and reread the questions and still don't understand what the poster is asking. I hope we get an explanation since I love answering questions and taking polls.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Well, I'm happy to have a go at answering: regarding the average average, it's the higher the fewer, but if we're averaging the below average type of average, then we arrive at the thirty-fourth sneeze-day after claustrophobia, given the mean constant but ignoring the higher-than-average average. mean averages can be set against generous averages, and a quotient of braised agnostics mediates between for better for worse and for richer for poorer. This only averages an average of an average sort of average, as averaged by average averages, culminating, of course, on Septober the Occynooth! I hope this clarifies everything in the spirit of the first question! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I understood the whole question without too much difficulty. It's for you to decide what is "average." Is it about style or about height? What is your norm, and what encourages you to wear higher, or nicer shoe than those around you? Your opinions are welcomed.

I thought the question was pretty straight-forward. We can all rate someone else's footwear good, bad, or in different. I thought it would be interesting to hear some of the gals rate their own choice of footwear, for instance, where they work. Are you more in fashion , i.e. stilettos, at certain times,compared to others? Do you set the "pace" at certain times, or do you look to others at certain times?

Well, I'm happy to have a go at answering:

regarding the average average, it's the higher the fewer, but if we're averaging the below average type of average, then we arrive at the thirty-fourth sneeze-day after claustrophobia, given the mean constant but ignoring the higher-than-average average. mean averages can be set against generous averages, and a quotient of braised agnostics mediates between for better for worse and for richer for poorer. This only averages an average of an average sort of average, as averaged by average averages, culminating, of course, on Septober the Occynooth!

I hope this clarifies everything....

Ever consider working for the U.S. Government? I hear they have openings for people of your level of obfuscation...

PERSONALLY, I like wearing heels between 2.5" and 4". Anything lower and I don't get relief from my ankle pain. Anything higher and I experience ankle pain.

As for style, I choose to pick styles that are easily concealed. I'm simply not into drawing attention to myself it not absolutely necessary.

Questions?

PERSONALLY, I like wearing heels between 2.5" and 4". Anything lower and I don't get relief from my ankle pain. Anything higher and I experience ankle pain.

The same for me, amazingly, except that it also extends to relieving pain in my right knee as well (if I'm in a situation that requires it to remain bent at ~90 degrees for any length of time, such as driving).

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Well, I'm happy to have a go at answering:

regarding the average average, it's the higher the fewer, but if we're averaging the below average type of average, then we arrive at the thirty-fourth sneeze-day after claustrophobia, given the mean constant but ignoring the higher-than-average average. mean averages can be set against generous averages, and a quotient of braised agnostics mediates between for better for worse and for richer for poorer. This only averages an average of an average sort of average, as averaged by average averages, culminating, of course, on Septober the Occynooth!

I hope this clarifies everything in the spirit of the first question!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

After an explanation like that, how could anyone not understand?

It's as clear as mud to me now.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.