New boots and already in public...

manus

Posted Image

Those are my new boots. Mine are the shiny black in 12.

I wear on the street day and night... some people look at them... but no negative feedback...

It's simply fantastic... For the moment I don't dare to wear them at work...

I wore a pair like those in flat black a while back, and rarely if ever got ANY comments at all about them. I doubt you'll have ANY problem at all wearing those anywhere. :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Quite a classic look indeed! You don't anything like those these days! :roll:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

That is a real nice style for when you want to go out with heels and not attract attention (we all have those days). I have always liked gogo boots. They are a bit hard to find these days, but very classy !

Manus:-) Go-go boots are a little hard to find these days, but if you know where to look I guess they're still available. It appears that you knew where to look. Very nice boots although I, myself, would prefer a higher heel if available. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 4 weeks later...

why are you going to wear them if they aren't comfortable? (quickest way to ruin your feet or put blisters on your toes and heels that will keep you from wearing heels for some time) :roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Manus:-) Why are they not comfortable? Getting blisters? Too tight? Wrong size? I sure wouldn't wear a pair of boots or shoes if they were not comfortable. You only have one pair of feet and you should take care of them so that they will be happy when you want to go heeling. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 months later...

(Sorry for delay) I have bought the same boots but in larger size... Now they are confortable and easy to wear... I have been wearing those boots during a whole day in my own city whitout any pain... I must admit that the shiny vinyl look makes people stare at your boots.... but whitout comments... By

Manus:-) I'm glad that you buying a pair of boots in a larger size has solved your pain problems so that you can be comfortable and wear them all day long. Treat your feet right, and your feet will treat you right. Cheers--- Dawn HH