MY nuu shoooz!

Thanx for the comments everyone. I have some new pairs to show off, when I get the time.. :evil:

Come on, Trolldeg. You have a fine shoe collection as well as nice feet and nice legs, but when are we going to get a full picture of you, face included?

All in due time my friend, patience is a virtue.. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanx for the comments everyone. I have some new pairs to show off, when I get the time.. :wink:

All in due time my friend, patience is a virtue.. :D

Have you had any free time lately?

You have one of the best shoe collections around here, so when you say that you "have some new pairs to show off" people take notice.

Trolldeg has posted videos in the past of him walking in some pretty high heels!

I meant styles that a woman would wear outside of a fetish interest.

The video gallery tells me that my account is not allowed to dl even though I meet the claimed criteria.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the info. Just a heads up if any one else is interested, the heel hight on the shopping site is marked as 4 inch. That is not correct, I wrote to them and asked and they confirmed that these boots are 5 inch heels.

• 1 year later...

Those are GREAT heels. I'm envious.

Of all of the pictures that have been posted on this forum, this series is, perhaps, my favorite. :roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Guest Loveshiheels

Thanks!

Ironically, I don't have those shoes anymore... sold them. :roll:

Both pair are lovely. I wish I owned them and I could never sell them

Guest Loveshiheels

Both styles are still available from Leatherworks. :roll:

I like both styles and they look like they will fit me well. Just have to save up for them