MY nuu shoooz!

And even better than seeing how *incredible* those heels look with your fantastic pics you can answer a question I NEEDED answered! Are yours the "K511", or "K511V"? ...

Thanx, I would guess they are the K511, I can't really remember now.

I've inspired her to want to wear very high heels, but she has VERY little experience... with feet small as hers, do you think I should get the 4.5 inch or 5.5 inch heels? I'm thinking *maybe* with feet that small, her arch would be similar shape to what you have in the pics?

I think the heel height will be adjusted to size, so the 5½" heel will not be exactly that high in your girlfriends size.

Here is a wedge I recently got, from Lucious by Pleaser. 5.5" heel, about a 1.5" platform. Very comfortable, very quiet due to a rubber sole. Look around for the best price, as they seem to vary quite a bit. Mine came from Heels For You.

Posted Image

I started this thread to post pictures of MY shoes in it, others start threads for their pictures. What's the problem? :roll:

I was dissapointed to see people posting different pics here, but the topic ('My nuu shoooz!') is written in such a way that somebody could naturally assume that this thread is for posting pictures of new shoes.

You should start a new thread with your name in it, and then maybe repost the pictures that have been scattered throughout this 2 year thread. Kind of like a house cleaning.

And oh yeah, post a ton of new pics as well :wink:

Without wanting to tread on anyone's toes, (especially not in these heels!) I happen to agree with Trolldeg on this issue. Why not start a new thread and give your shoe collections the attention they deserve? Chris

Posted Image

White leather boots from Carmen Hente/High Heel factory. They fit nicely in the foot area, unfortunately the shaft is very high, it goes slightly above the knee, sitting in them is a little uncomfortable. They are also a bit wide at the top part of the shaft. I'll see if I can take them to a cobbler and have them altered.

I think you have the best looking collection I have ever seen, Trolldeg.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

More Compliments Trolldeg.....all these styles are incredible! You have a great foot and leg for Boots!

david

time for the morgan boot collection. they all have the same basic shape, but vary in terms of shaft length, materials, and details.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I call these my 'rainbow' boots.. :roll:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Trolldeg. Those boots, I'm so jalous! ( the boots posted just above here ) I wish I could combinate too with the nice clothes you're wearing on the pic too! You've got a nice style, keep up ! :roll:

Please show us how you dress when you go out in these boots. I think we are some who could need some inspiration. :-) I´m one of them.

time for the morgan boot collection. they all have the same basic shape, but vary in terms of shaft length, materials, and details.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I call these my 'rainbow' boots.. :roll:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If there is one members collection that I envy, it's your Trolldeg.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.