Street shot

Excellent shoe and boot pics there. Lucious! OPPPPS! Someone forgot to take that price tag off of the sole in the last pics. Shoes and boots being used out in public daily and showing proper wear on the soles, as it should be. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Wow, wow and WOW, choolover you have some fantastic pictures here!!! Do you live in high heel heaven? This place looks fantastic for heel spotting, can we ask what country you live in? And also what camera you use, the quality of these pictures is great! Bob.

Choolover:-) Great collection of shoe and boot shots that you have. Just the way I like to see them---in use daily with a bit of normal wear and the character lines showing to prove it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

First of all, sorry about the quality, had to snap these using my cell phone while trying to be descete.

Anyway, went to two outtings the past few days, both flooded with flip flops and sneakers. Anyway, in the sea of unattractive shoes, found these two.

First one was at a local minor league baseball game. I know they are kinda hard to see, but if you look close you will her white wedges. In person they had a nice pattern all over. Maybe someone with photoshop can isolate them and make them stand out more?

Posted Image

The second was taken while waiting for my daughters to do into their first day of school. One woman there wore very sexy sling backs. I couldn't resist the shot, hope you enjoy them as well.

Posted Image

Scotty

First of all, sorry about the quality, had to snap these using my cell phone while trying to be descete.

Anyway, went to two outtings the past few days, both flooded with flip flops and sneakers. Anyway, in the sea of unattractive shoes, found these two.

First one was at a local minor league baseball game. I know they are kinda hard to see, but if you look close you will her white wedges. In person they had a nice pattern all over. Maybe someone with photoshop can isolate them and make them stand out more?

Posted Image

The second was taken while waiting for my daughters to do into their first day of school. One woman there wore very sexy sling backs. I couldn't resist the shot, hope you enjoy them as well.

Posted Image

Scotty

Sorry Scotty, just not enough pixels there for enhancement.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

A couple of mature american tourists in very nice expensive designer heels...

Cleaning hotel rooms where they are staying could be considered a very nice job... :D

Women like these probably usually travel with an impressive selection of shoes like these :evil:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image